Parenting

Vibe change recap?

Please? Someone? I can't possibly read it all

The Mob Boss 
Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Re: Vibe change recap?

• Yes, please!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Loading the player...
  • How about an eyebrow nod @crystaladult?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Assembly_ReqdAssembly_Reqd member
    edited August 2013
    Yes. Our biggest fan is also the person who hates us the most. Let's hope she doesn't go all Mark David Chapman on us.

I have to say something......I believe she said she doesn't agree with anything that is posted here regarding politics and parenting styles. Not agreeing with something does not mean she hates. Dollars to donuts that now, every time she posts something, she will be accused of being a hater. Speculating that she could turn in to a murderer is ridiculous. I get that you could be using a sarcasm font, but is it really necessary to go that far for a chuckle? Who is supposed to be John Lennon in this scenario?
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• futant462futant462 member
    edited August 2013
    Edited for bad jokes.  I'm going back to the Dad's board.

• Uhhh, okay. ::whistles as I walk off::

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Can someone please draw the laugh line for me so I don't go too far? How long before the line is a dick slap gif?
    Richard Simmons gif
  • futant462 said:

Edited for bad jokes.  I'm going back to the Dad's board.

It wasn't a bad joke. And no.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"