Baby Names

Farrah Cecilia?

Hi, all! Curious to have some honest opinions of the name Farrah Cecilia for our LO. DH and I have decided not to share the name with family/friends until she's born, but I need some outside input! Cecilia was my grandmother's middle name and we've decided it will stay. Farrah is a name we both like - and can agree on! The first syllable of our last name is Con- and DH initially was worried our LO's name would remind people of Louis Farrakhan who is the leader of the religion of the Nation of Islam. I think he's being a little silly, but maybe he has a point. Thoughts?

Re: Farrah Cecilia?

• I love Farrah. I think the name is pretty.
    Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• I love Farrah and it would have been #1 except my last name starts with a U so we can do the FU initials :)
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • mh89mh89 member
    It reminds me of the bratty Teen Mom Farrah who became a p.rn star. Nms, but if you love it then use it.
    image image

• mj.reilly said:
    I don't care for Farrah at all (never have), but there is nothing wrong with it.

Love Cecilia.
    This.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it's a fine name; it flows together well. I like Cecilia better than Farrah though.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• I really like the name Farrah; however, because of teen mom it is not a name I would ever chose to use. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• I've never liked Farrah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"