Babies on the Brain

Ladies ladies ladies... Back from the good ol' days

Hi ladies.. 
I'm MrsMayT (now number two since I can't remember my password from 2007). 

I've got a long history on BOTB and several of the other boards. It's been a long time but I'm back for more. 

Yo. 
~MrsMayT~
Endometriosis, low progesterone and rare ovulation, hubby with some issues as well. 

*TTC #1- Two years, Laparoscopy #3 then Femara and injectables with IUI= BFP
Lorelei born 3/7/10. Such a perfect, beautiful, smart and healthy girl. So in love. 

*TTC #2 since 4/2012
IUI 10/2012= BFN

First ever natural BFP, 2/2013! ECTOPIC. Methotrexate and endometrial biopsy. 

Laparoscopy #4 8/2013. 
Scheduled for IUI in October

Re: Ladies ladies ladies... Back from the good ol' days

• Loading the player...
  • In honor of your return.....a celebration! 

It may seem excessive to some, but frankly MayT---

TL;DR version: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • To you I'm a newb but

:-h hi!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Lol.. thanks Soxipants. 
    ~MrsMayT~
    Endometriosis, low progesterone and rare ovulation, hubby with some issues as well. 

Lorelei born 3/7/10. Such a perfect, beautiful, smart and healthy girl. So in love. 

*TTC #2 since 4/2012
    IUI 10/2012= BFN

Laparoscopy #4 8/2013. 
  • How are things with you?
  • Holy shit, this is a blast from the past (this is Lib, btw). How ya been?? Update us!
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • :-bd
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Sup ladies. 
    It's been a long long time. 
    Years ago, I was posting all day, every day until my job changed. No internet at home, no work internets. Now I work for a busy medical clinic and ::Gasp:: just don't have time to shoot the shit online anymore. Lol. However, finally have internet at home now so yey. 

What's new? I had my little one 3.5 years ago. She's kept us pretty busy. 
    We started ttc again in 4/2012 (as my siggy says). Failed IUI, then conceived out of the fricken blue for the first time in my life. The whole thing turned out to be a nightmare. 

For those interested in a bizarre "WTF HAPPENED" story, see my chart and read... 
    I don't know if that link will work so I attached. 
    Anyway.. the most bizarre BS ever. My RE was stunned and couldn't explain it. I have been ttc for a total of close to 4 years. I thought I knew my body. I definitely don't. I haven't ever felt so disconnected from myself since this. 

So again, never conceived on my own ever. 

+OPK on Cd10. So we humped on 10 and 11. But not again until CD20. 2/1 was my bday and I wanted to drink and while I knew it was early, I felt confident in a negative. So boom. Humped on my bday CD20. 
    Then 3 days later, got my period. So being the stupid medical professional that I am, decided to take some Clomid that I had in my cabinet. I figured, wth.. it doesn't work anyway. So I took the Clomid. 
    Then, on CD9, got another +OPK. Weird... Then, when I should be ovulating, I started cramping really bad and spotting. So I emailed my RE. She had me come in for an U/S. 
    She said... "hmm.. it's really interesting. It looks like you hyper stimmed on the Clomid and you have 4 follicles, you should ovulate any day. BUT...stranger things have happened, let's do some blood work. You could be pregnant". I said "no.. I had a bfn, and had heavy bleeding for 5 days.. it's not possible.". 

Well, like 2 days later I got an email that I was already pregnant. They couldn't tell me exactly when I conceived but they thought I had actually conceived on CD20 because if I conceived earlier in my cycle or the cycle before, my betas would be higher. My betas kept going up, but not quite enough. So they determined that it was ectopic. I had to do the methotrexate injections and an endometrial biopsy for confirmation. 
    That was the most terrible time in my life. They were asking someone with IF who conceived naturally for the first time, to basically have a chemical abortion. It was awful. 

Anyway.. 
    Since then, my cycles have been crappy again. I'm not ovulating and when I do, it's super late in my cycle. I just had my 4th laparoscopy on Tuesday (oh, and I'm on lots of pain pills so don't judge my grammar, run-on sentences or punctuation right now). 

I hate to say it but, these boards got me through so much crap with ttc #1. I've been trying to do it on my own but to be honest, my friends don't understand. They try.. but they just don't. So I came back because I miss the support. I miss the distraction, the venting and the bitterness. It's where I can let it out and it's okay. 

Thanks for the great welcome back.. it's bittersweet. I promise not to be too much of a douchhhhe. 
    ~MrsMayT~

*TTC #2 since 4/2012
    IUI 10/2012= BFN

Laparoscopy #4 8/2013. 
  • Wow, you have been through so much!  I am newer to this, welcome back.  I hope things start to turn around for you.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • :( wow, that is a roller coaster. I hope you can find the support you need here. It's good seeing oldies.
  • Whoa, what a mess. I hope you can get things squared away soon, and congrats on DD. I don't think you'd had her the last time I saw you around. My short history is in my sig. It's been a long four years, to say the least.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Thanks ladies!

~MrsMayT~

*TTC #2 since 4/2012
    IUI 10/2012= BFN

Laparoscopy #4 8/2013. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"