April 2013 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursdays

I'm thankful for my new house, its just amazing and I'm so happy LO will be able to play in the backyard
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursdays

• Options
    Thankful for DH as much as we complain about them mine really is a great dad and husband.
  • Options
    Thankful for being able to have a job and help support LO. We sometimes take it for granted! Im thankful for my mother, sister in law and friend who watch LO so she doesn't have to go into daycare
    <3 Married the Love of my Life Louie 3.17.12
    <3 Our precious baby girl Anya 4.18.13
    <3 Our handsome baby boy Louie 6.6.14

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thankful for having this wonderful week with my family. We live out of town so it's been nice to be here and take LO to many of my favorite places!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I'm thankful for my first 7hr stretch of sleep during a time where he wakes every 2hrs at night. Don't know why but I won't complain!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thankful for five more days with DS before I teach, and DH taking tomorrow off to be with us!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thankful for my sister who is flying in this weekend (from Hawaii to Maine) to meet my DD!
  • Options
    Even though it sucks that I ended up with a big gap at the salon today, thankful that means I get to go meet DH for lunch.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thankful for my MIL. on days when my mom is unavailable to babysit DD she steps in no questions asked. I am lucky and very thankful
  • Options

I'm thankful that even though I've only had 2 out of 12 planned appointments, my chiropractor has already made a noticeable difference to my sore neck, and I'm not in as much pain as I was.

I'm also thankful that my chiro gave me a discount to make treatment more affordable, and my husband didn't even seem to question whether we would be able to afford it; he just paid and will figure out the rest later. :x

I'm thankful for an awesome birthday on Sunday, and being able to see all 4 of my siblings on my birthday for the first time since I was little.

• Options
    I'm thankful for a new baby monitor my sister bought and had delivered to us. 

AND

my to-go coffee mugs.  I love being able to brew some Starbucks at home and walk out the door with all my cups.  Nothing like nice, hot coffee for my work day
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    So very thankful it is a holiday weekend! So I have an extra day off to be with Elliott! :x
  • Options
    Thankful for my mom who drives 2 hours each way once or twice per week to babysit our daughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"