3rd Trimester

What the... GAS?!

I am 33 weeks 5 weeks pregnant and starting in the beginning of the third trimester, I have been so gassy! I was walking into my work building today when I accidentally and unexpectedly cut one! Thank goodness no one was near me to hear it. Soooo embarrassing!

Re: What the... GAS?!

• Thank you baby for squishing all our organs. I have too and it sucks or blows. LoL

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup me too..its awful
  • Loading the player...
  • It's horrible. It's also super annoying at this point (40w 1d) because I get so excited by gas pain thinking it's a contraction. Nope just gas...*sigh*
    Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • It's been bad for me too. 

I've come close to cutting one during a work meeting. The worst are the ones that just accidentally slip out when you think you have it under control. Luckily they aren't stinky till the evening, then poor DH gets to deal with it.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm like an old lady who just walks around and farts and can't help it at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • I've noticed this too in the last week or so. I thought it was the beans I had eaten....but maybe not! 
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Haha!! Thanks ladies for the stories! Now I don't feel so bad! :-)
  •  I had to install an auto air freshener and set it on the most frequent setting. Now my house smells like apple cinnamon farts. ;-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"