December 2012 Moms

EEG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So dd had to have a follow up EEG today being she has been off of her seizure meds for a month now. They tell me to bring her there sleepy, so getting it done would be easier. So we get there get in the room and they have me try to rock her to sleep, yeah right. She was ripping the electrodes off her head left and right! She was crying because she was tired and cranky, and refused to lay down and rest. I don't blame her with them sticking the gooey electrodes all over her head. Needless to say with a lot of distraction and snacks we were able to get it done in an hour.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: EEG

• That does not sound fun at all. Glad she (and you) made it through it. When are you supposed to hear back?
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We have to go back to the neurologist on sept 20, she's been fine since she's been weaned off her meds. So were are pretty positive everything will come back fine. Then we can ditch the neurologist after that :) like we did the cardiologist. We just have to follow with ITAP til she's 3. That team of drs follow her and make sure she meets all her milestones etc. A precaution just because she had seizures when she was born and was in the nicu for 2 weeks, but so far so good with that team as well. I'm telling you this kid has put us through a lot since she was born, but I wouldn't change it. She is happy and healthy now, thank god! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad to hear she is doing well. She looks like she was able to sit still enough for you to take that pic! My dd would've had all those off in 5 mins and into her mouth  :P

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm glad she is doing well. I can only imagine what it was like to try to keep all of those electrodes on her head.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Its great that everything is getting better for you guys. I can't imagine having to deal with that and watch your little one go through it. Thankfully it's getting better :-)

I'm shocked they can ever get babies to leave those things on their head!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"