Blended Families
Options

Annoyed

So SS told us last night during dinner that Bm's boyfriend was making fun of Dh's job and his clothes and trying to degrade him.

There's nothing to defend because Dh is an awesome, smart, hardworking person and a vet and Bm's boyfriend is a loser junkie who cuts down trees three months a year and then collects unemployment the rest.

But I am literally so over Bm. This just shows literally that she and the people she surrounds herself with are such pathetic, stuck in high school, little jerks. SS told Bm's husband he didn't think it was funny but I'm literally over it. I feel like SS is being "bullied" in his own home.

Any thoughts, similar experiences? I'm just over it. Hold me back from the ledge lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Annoyed

• Options
    Some people are just petty and like you said pathetic. Not much more you can do then take the high road and show SS what class and maturity is. I get why it irks you tho, BM has been doing the same to us for years. Eventually it just becomes white noise and you don't pay attention to it anymore.
  • Options
    My FIL is the same way. He will make fun if everyone else in any way he can just to make himself feel better because he is very unhappy. My SIL doesn't even have anything to do with her father anymore because last time she visited, FIL called her husband all sorts of degrading female names because he stays at home and she works (a choice they made together, it didn't just turn it that way).

I hate being around him for more than five minutes because he is just so cruel sometimes. But DH still works for his approval.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"