3rd Trimester

Nuna Sena pack and play

Hi - anyone have any comments about this product? It's like the 4moms breeze one, just $100 cheaper and it's all green. Very little reviews online though so I am hesitant to purchase. Thanks

Re: Nuna Sena pack and play

• Not specifically that one but nuna as a whole company is awesome.  I have seen a lot of product demonstrations by them including their awesome new bouncer.  They are a European company and use really great materials.  I know that doesn't help with your specific question, but as a whole they seem great.

• babymama619babymama619 member
    edited August 2013
    I don't know, I'm more of a tried and true type of girl. If the bouncer PP is talking about is the leaf, that looks so lame. You have to push it every few minutes, seriously?

This pack and play doesn't seem like its worth the money to me. For the same price you could get this one with 5 star reviews :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AKKDSNG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1377625979&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

• Loading the player...
  • I actually saw parents try that bouncer at an expo and the babies seemed to be very happy with it :-) I love Nuna's products, but they are too expensive for me. I'm dreaming of the high chair - who knows, maybe that will be the one item I'll be able to splurge on... I didn't know about the pack and play until you mentioned it but I found this youtube review - perhaps you've already seen but here it is in case you haven't:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"