Nurseries and Baby Gear

Stokke Tripp Trapp vs. Graco's Blossom Highchairs

Hello!

I'm a FTM and having a hard time deciding between the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Graco's Blossom. I understand that the Stokee Tripp Trapp is more money, but I'm looking for opinions on those that have either and what you like/dislike about them. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Stokke Tripp Trapp vs. Graco's Blossom Highchairs

• I love our trip trapp seats. At over 2 my kids still use them and can climb in themselves.
    I didn't want to pay more for the baby set so we used cheapie ikea seats for the first few months which worked great as well
  • The Trip TrapP is nice because they can use it throughout toddler and childhood.
    BUT the Blossom has some great features that include a booster seat for travel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my trip trapp!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are happy with our blossom. So far we have only used it as a traditional highchair or used it without a tray at table height for art. I'm satisfied with our choice.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Thank you for all the info!
  • We had a blossom for DD and it was fine, but has a HUGE footprint.  And although it rolls you can't really put it away when not in use.  It was a pain to clean.  DD moved to the booster seat at 18 months, so it really only got used for a year.  I gave it to a friend and this time I'm planning on just getting a FP space saver. 

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I really like all of the options our Blossom offers. We have used the booster high chair when traveling or visiting others for dinner. DS is 17 months old and just started using the booster at the table now. He loves it! I love that the high chair is still set up where I can easily put him in there with messier meals. The options are invaluable. Easy to clean and the tray easily fits in dishwasher.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have the stokke trip trap and like the look of it and the small footprint. It looks like another piece of furniture not a baby item. We haven't used it yet though so I can't speak to functionality.
  • I love our blossom. We use the regular high chair in our kitchen at the counter with our bar stools and use the booster seat at our dining room table. I love not having to lug a high chair back and forth.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"