Babies on the Brain
Options

That was a waste!

NSYNC was a joke. I FF the VMAs and stayed up later to catch it. I'm sad, I squealed for nothing.

Re: That was a waste!

• Options
    I turned to DH afterwards and said "that's it?" The overall performance was cool but nsync was a joke.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Did you see the Miley Cyrus performance. I can never unsee it now. ::shudder::

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Miley's spectacle made me very, very sad for anyone with teenage daughters who still idolize her from her Hannah Montana days.... What the heck happened to her??  Absolutely tasteless!

imageimage

Baby #1 due June 5th, 2014

• Options
    Yeah that was super gross.  

And I'm pissed about the NSYNC performance.  JT's performance was great but he could have given the rest of them longer than 45 seconds!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel old admitting this, but the VMAs no longer interest me. I spend most of the time listening to Cosmo radio in my car and most of my experience to current music is through J.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I only cared because of Nsync
  • Options
    I only watched to see JT and then see the Miley train wreck. I dvred and ff. everytime we'd see a presenter DH would ask me who it was and I had no idea.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I just waited and watched videos online this morning after seeing posts all night on FB about it all.  Disappointed nsync wasn't on longer, but JT is a pretty good performer, especially after watching Lady Gaga and Miley.  Seriously, we get it.  You aren't hannah montana and "you're all grown up."  I hope Liam is second guessing the whole wedding thing...
  • Options
    This. Nuff said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Options
    :Stomps feet:

This post was not meant for Miley bitching! I wanted NSYNC bitching!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"