August 2012 Moms

AW - Birthday Party!

LO's birthday is tomorrow, but we had his party today.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW - Birthday Party!

• So cute! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So cute! Where did you find that picture frame? I've been looking for one with 13 openings.

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42
    7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Toni79 said:
    So cute! Where did you find that picture frame? I've been looking for one with 13 openings.
    Target! https://www.target.com/p/baby-s-1st-year-collage-frame/-/A-14049165#prodSlot=large_1_17
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • abbyful said:

Toni79 said:

So cute! Where did you find that picture frame? I've been looking for one with 13 openings.

Target! https://www.target.com/p/baby-s-1st-year-collage-frame/-/A-14049165#prodSlot=large_1_17

Yeah! Thanks! I've seen some at kohls but they only had 12 openings.

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42
    7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

• So cute!! Looks like he had a great time. Love the decorations. We used the same ones
    100_7533(1) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Looks like such a fun party! The pics are adorable and Ronan is sooo cute!
  • Fun!! Happy birthday!
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"