July 2013 Moms
Options

Birth control

I started birth control this past Sunday and I already feel a decrease in my supply :( I'm so sad. Even if I tried things to help increase my supply will it work even if I'm still taking the birth control?

Re: Birth control

• Options
    what are you taking?
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    This is what I am afraid of, so I am starting the mini pill shortly...my ob said it should not mess with my supply, maybe give that a shot?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess i was luck with DS. I bf him till he was 20 mths old while taking strong birth control and then while i was pregnant with LO. This time i just started taking the mini pill
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    I started the mini pill 4 weeks ago, and while I noticed a significant decrease in supply during the first 2 weeks, it seems to have gotten better. LO cluster feeds for a few hours every night before bed, so that definitely helps. I do not do anything else to increase supply.
  • Options
    I just started the mini pill this week. I'm seeing a slight decrease in supply. I tried the mothers milk plus supplement but the active ingredient fenugreek made my LO gassy. So now I'm taking a liquid supplement called more milk.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is one of the reasons Im worried about starting bc. Especially with going back to work, I have enough anxiety about having enough for him every day.

Baby boy 7.10.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"