July 2013 Moms
Options

what size diaper are you using?

Size 1 is leaking a lot so I just bought some huggies size 2. Haven't tried them yet but by the looks of them I might need size 3... jeez! Slow down baby!

Re: what size diaper are you using?

• Options
    We are still in newborns...my little premi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We are still in newborns. DD is 6 weeks and was only up to 7 lbs 10 oz last week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still in NB. Baby girl is still itty bitty.
  • Options
    NB - lo is a slow gainer - hoping she moves up soon! :)
  • Options
    Yup were still tiny here too. He's not even 8 pounds yet so still in N.
  • Options
    Ok I just have a monster baby lol. He's 6 1/2 weeks and 12lbs+
  • Options
    I just bought some size 2. Size 1 are getting a little snug.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    We're in size 1 and hoping to stay in them awhile since we have a ton of them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    Size 1. She's 6 weeks today and 11.5 lbs.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Still in NB... although starting to feel a bit snug. DD is 3 1/2 weeks but we can't believe how much she's grown. We'll see what the official results are at the pediatrician next week. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
    BFP 11.12.12 ** DD born 7.29.13

• Options
    je2161 said:

Size 1. She's 6 weeks today and 11.5 lbs.

This is us! Well, 6 weeks tomorrow, but otherwise the same.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    Both are in size 1s already, may move to size 2 here in the next week or so at this rate!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Size 2 pampers. 7 weeks old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Size one until this last box is gone, then size two. He was 12lb2oz at 5 weeks and will probably be in the twos by 6 weeks.
  • Options
    We are still in nb, will be 6 weeks tomorrow. My older daughter was still wearing size 3 when she potty trained.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have about 1/3 box of nb left but they leak and come apart (huggies) so I just started using the size 1 (pampers). They seem a little big but don't leak. DS is about 8lbs and 4 wks today.

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Just tried the size 2. They fit really well. I guess they just looked small. :) Thankfully I have someone I can give my left over size 1 to.
  • Options
    Size 1 here but according to my scale at home, she's over 12 pds. So far, no leaks but will probably switch to 2s soon.
  • Options
    Size 1 at nearly 3 months (7 weeks adjusted) and 11 lb.
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    Still in NB over here at 4 weeks but I ran out and didn't feel like going to the store so he's wearing size 1 today and they seem huge! But they're working just fine so far.
  • Options
    Were at 4 weeks in a size 1. He was born at 9lbs 9oz but I have no idea what he weighs now. I'm also finishing up these ones before I move to a two. I'm even returning a case of the ones because I got a better deal on pampers.
  • Options
    Still in newborn!
  • Options
    We are in transition from NB to size 1. Size one sort of fits though its a little bit loose. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    1, but to my amazement they're getting small so size 2 once this box is done.
  • Options
    atlvolatlvol member
    edited August 2013
    He is in size 1, he never wore NB! I'll probably put him in 2's soon. Last checkup a week ago, he was 11 lbs 15 oz.
    Edit: he will be 7 weeks on Saturday
  • Options
    Size 1 and 9 weeks. Or, should I just say 2 months?  /:)

• Options
    jessa99rockjessa99rock member
    edited August 2013
    Finishing up a box of NB at 8 weeks. He's not small (no doc appt until Monday) but 1's just seem soooo big!! NB's are still fitting...for now.

ETA - my nephew is 3 weeks older than LO and is already in size 2 diapers. I guess my guy just has a small waist :)
  • Options
    Size 1 at 5 weeks. DD weighs 11 lbs as of yesterday.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    LO pooped up her from today in NBs so those have been retired. Moving into 1s now at 4w, 10lbs and 6ozs. Pampers fit her better than Huggies, but we had two diaper cakes of size 1 Huggies made for us. We'll see how long she lasts in 1s.
  • Options
    I've got my nearly 4 week old in size 1--- but they seem huge on his belly, but perfect on his little monster chunk thighs.
  • Options
    Still in NB at 2 1/2 weeks. She was only 7lbs at her last doc visit!
     imageimageimageimage  
    Anniversary

• Options
    queenbonequeenbone member
    edited August 2013
    We CD through a diaper service and I called today to move up from newborn to infant diapers. The infant size accommodates 11-27lbs I think she said. I think she's in size 1 for disposables.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"