TTC after 35

Going nuts... Update

Okay,
So, I'm glad I'm not the only one who obsesses over POAS and whatnot. You all made me feel much better about myself. ;)
So here it is. Yesterday,  I took a digital test and it came back positive!  So I immediately called my Dr.'s office and (because of my past history) they wanted me to go for blood work. Got the results this morning and my HgC levels are only at 15.  I cannot tell you how miserable I feel right now because they're so low (this is how my 1st MC started).  That being said, I'm still technically not due for AF til tomorrow so the nurse explained how very early it still was and I'll go back Friday for more blood work and hope it at least doubles. So here comes the "let's obsess over HgC levels" game.  I know I need to try to relax, think positive and I realize that it's out of my control, there's nothing I can do, but my mind has a mind of its own.  Leaving for vacation Saturday and I'll make myself enjoy it.
I would appreciate your positive vibes, sticky baby dust, ANYTHING!
Thanks ladies!

Re: Going nuts... Update

• ksgsmuksgsmu member
    edited August 2013
    Hoping your Betas double!  ( I understand Beta Hell- hang in there!)

how was your progesterone levels?
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Progesterone was excellent, so I was told. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Fx that your betas go up.

You are so early they might not double in 48 hrs. If they go up that will be good.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Sending good vibes your way that your beta increases on Friday and continues to double from then on!!!! 

Like ksgsmu, I (unfortantely) know beta hell all too well.    Enjoy your vacation and hopefully this time away will help distract you from the stress and worry over what your hcg levels are doing.  

Take care :)
    Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Fx you get good news on Friday. Keep us posted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • There is definite hope! Fingers crossed that Friday's draw shows doubling. The beginning is so worrisome. I am also closely monitored at the beginning of each pregnancy due to my losses. With DS, my first beta was 17. He is a healthy 9 month old baby today so there is definitely hope for you.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers mc #1 2/17/06 mc#2 8/3/06 mc #3 9/7/09
  • Beta hell stinks!! Hope you get great news Friday!

• Ticker warning.

Yay for your bfp! I had a feeling you were going to test positive, that really sounded like implantation bleeding to me. Try to relax and enjoy your vacation and remember that it is still so incredibly early, and numbers greatly vary not only from person to person but also from pregnancy to pregnancy. Do your best to take it easy right now and let your body do its thing. Drink lots of water too!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Fx'ed for doubling beta.....wishing you a great result!  Keep us posted on how it goes.....
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • How many dpo are you? My beta with my DS (who is almost 3) was 33 at 15dpiui so I think there is definitely hope!!! Fingers crossed for a great next beta!!!!
  • Thanks ladies!
    Going in around 2:30 for my second beta.  Not sure if I'll be able to get the results before we leave for vacation but the nurse was hopeful we would.  I've been keeping myself busy and trying to get my mind on other things (good thing my 3 year old is good at that).  Grasping to every little bit of hope that this is it! lmielocl1 and rcbuko, your stories make me feel better. 13 or 14 dpo today (right? If I got my positive surge on Thursday Aug. 8th at nighttime ~ , then I ovulated 24-36 hrs afterwards? still trying to figure out all these numbers.  I just want this so badly. Sigh.
    I'll keep you posted! Thanks everyone for all your support. I really like this board!  <3
  • QOTRQOTR member
    I hope you get your results before your vacation too, because we all want to know!    Good luck and happy vacation too. 
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Congrats on your bfp!!!! I haven't gotten that far yet, so I don't have any advice. I am very happy for you =D> I hope this is the one! Good luck!
    Me: 37; DH: 35, SA normal ttc 1st since 11/2011 1/2013: HSG 2/2013-4/2013: acupuncture 3/2013: SHG 4/9/13: lap removed stage 2 endo & ovarian cyst 9/2013-11/2013: Clomid 3x 12/2013: IUI/superO 2013: spent $4,900 on treatment Waiting until 1/2015 for IVF insurance
  • Well, I guess we'll all have to wait.  The lab didn't get the results on time before my Dr.s office closed. Awesome. Just awesome.

I guess I'll go have fun with Mickey and hope for the best... That's all i can do. Grrrrr.
  • Stay positive!! Good luck! Enjoy your vacation :)
  • krisd0614 said:
    Stay positive!! Good luck! Enjoy your vacation :)

This!! GL!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"