Pregnant after IF

Weird looking cervix anyone?

I went to the OB today and the first thing the doctor said when she got down there was "huh, there's something really weird about your cervix". I was told the same thing at my last OB appt, with a different doctor. Nobody has ever said something was weird about my cervix before, and it has been examined by quite a few people at this point! Anyway, she is screening me for HPV and cervical cancer, so I am kind of freaking out. I don't know how it's possible for me to have HPV. My husband and I are each others only partners ever. I have had the HPV vaccine, before ever having sex in the first place. I have never had an abnormal pap. She acted like she didn't believe me, which was kind of annoying. Anyway...now I am panicking that there could be something wrong and it will impact the pregnancy. I can't find anything on the Internet except cancer and polyps, and I would think that an OB could have identified a polyp. Does anyone have any information or insight on "weird looking" cervix? The good news is the babies looked perfect, so I am just trying to hang onto that!
TTC since June, 2011 with anovulatory PCOS, 1 blocked tube, and mild MFI
3rd cycles clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
4th cycles letrozole/Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
IVF #1 = BFP! Twins due 2/5/2014
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weird looking cervix anyone?

• My OB found a polyp on my cervix, and said it is most likely caused by progesterone supps.  (My pap from a week earlier came back normal.)  If you are/were on any supplements maybe that could be an explanation for you as well? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"