August 2013 Moms

Night Crew Check In!

2»

Re: Night Crew Check In!

• Up for feeding #2. She slept for 3 hours, can't complain. Last night around this time, she slept 5.5 so I was spoiled.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Got a 4 hr stretch and I feel so rested!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • LO has been up every hour the past two nights. He only feeds for about 5 minutes each time..
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • First feeding of the night. I love the swing my mom got for him. 2.5 hour sleep. Feeds 15 minutes on each breast. I call for a good night :D
  • Can't believe I just got a 4 hr stretch and he latched on without a struggle! Sure the blue moon isn't tonight?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• After a brutal night last night (up every hr) DD gifted me 7 wonderful hours of uninterrupted sleep!!!!! I know it's just a random night of good sleep but ill take it. She just finished her 4:00am feeding and we are almost done with her 20mins of upright time and then back to bed...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just finished the 4am feeding, so I'm doing my pumping session for the next one.
  • What a weird night. The oldest had been w my ILs for the past week and they dropped him back off tonight...at 10pm. The twins were bathes and fed at 730p, so I figured they'd be ready to go around 1030p or so.

So not only could I not go to bed before 10pm, I had to put my oldest to bed and then make small talk w my ILs bc my MIL wanted to see the babies when they woke up to each. At 11pm, after a bunch of dropped hints about how effing tired I am, they left.

I figured the babies would be up any minute so I'd just stay awake, but being as sleep deprived as I am, fell asleep within minutes. They didnt wake up until 1230a. Five hours!! But I only slept an hour, so I'm borderline delirious as I feed them.

And then...they don't want to go back to sleep bc they ate so much off of 5 hour boob. Wtf man. Finally they get to sleep around 230am, sleep for 2hrs, and here we are.

I got a 5hr stretch and then a 4hr stretch and managed to sleep a grand total of 3hours. FML.

• Feeding number three. Ds just finished his bottle now hes being a major snuggler. And i just want to sleep. Or eat an oatmeal cream pie thats in my pantry... i have no will power.
  • DH and I just got home from our night time NICU visit with LO. We had a great breastfeeding session while we were there. It was the first time we've gotten a really good latch without a shield an  he stayed on for 15 minutes on the left and 10 minutes on the right!
    So now I'm sitting here in my sexy pumping bra, eating a snack. Excited that I'm getting a decent amount now, but hopefully Andrew will get released at some point and we won't have to worry about getting enough extra meals for him (my milk hasn't quite come in yet but I think it will soon as the colostrum is changing)  I just started sipping my first beer since December. It's a red that my dad brewed and it is damn good. 
  • Feeding #3 for DD. I got 3 hours between feedings 1 & 2 but only an hour & a half between 2 & 3. She'd better sleep after this... I'm exhausted.
  • Up for feeding #1 LO went a 6 hour stretch. Thank you baby. I know we both needed it. Yesterday we both had a rough day and not alot of sleep.
  • Feeding little man again. I have some will power it appears as i did not eat the oatmeal cream pie. But im tired out of my mind and wishing my lo would just sleep for more then two hours. Hes also been fusding since the last feeding so i didnt even get a full two hours.
  • Feeding again LO has been up every hour and only wants to sleep on my chest. The second I put her in RnP she wakes up and freaks out. I will def be taking a nap later.
  • I fed my little guy for 30 minutes then he slept for 30 minutes then I fed him for an hour and a half and when I went to put hkm to bed he lees through his sleeper and sleepsack so I cleaned him up and then he was wide awake and wanted more boob. I am 20 minutes in to this feeding and he is still going.

Married 07/17/2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS 10/20/2010 
    TTC since Oct 2010 
    BFP #1 March 31st 2011 Due December 10 2011 
    Missed m/c discovered June 2nd 2011 at 12w4d
    D&C scheduled June 7th 2011 at 13w2d
    Found out our baby boy had Triploidy XXY through embryopathology
    BFP #2 September 28th 2011 Due June 8th 2012
    Missed m/c discovered November 20th 2011 at 11w2d
    D&C November 29th 2011 at 12w4d
    Found out our baby girl had Monosomy X through embryopathology
    BFP #3 April 24th 2012 Due January 5th 2013
    Betas falling on 04/26/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    RPL testing done, multi nodular goiters on thyroid discovered.

BFP #4 November 22nd 2012, Due August 5th 2013
    Betas: 17 @ 9dpo, 62 @ 11dpo, 124 @ 12dpo, 321 @ 14dpo 720 @ 16dpo 13,805 @ 23 dpo 
    First ultrasound at 6w3d, hb 122 bpm. 
    Second ultrasound at 7w3d hb 143 bpm 
    Third ultrasound at 10w1d hb 167-170 bpm 
    Forth ultrasound 12w1d hb 167 bpm 
    Graduated rpl program, moving on to regular ob! 
    It's a boy! 

Little man was born August 1st 2013, 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long

• It's raining today which is a bummer bc I really wanted to go for a run. Hopefully it'll hold out at some point.

And hopefully tonight ill get a long stretch again that I can actually sleep through.

• Feeding number two. DS actually slept for four hours!

So, I'm watching Full House reruns and just thought of something. Why did Uncle Jesse and Rebecca not move out once they got married? And how was that and another random friend living in this house ok and nobody questioned this arrangement? I'm apparently still a bit tired, lol

They did move out to Rebecca's house, but they missed the family so they converted the attic for them. Don't remember why joey didn't move out though.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• catskitch said:

Feeding number two. DS actually slept for four hours!

So, I'm watching Full House reruns and just thought of something. Why did Uncle Jesse and Rebecca not move out once they got married? And how was that and another random friend living in this house ok and nobody questioned this arrangement? I'm apparently still a bit tired, lol

They did move out to Rebecca's house, but they missed the family so they converted the attic for them. Don't remember why joey didn't move out though.
    Hmm, I now vaguely remember this and Michelle being really upset, lol. Thanks for the reminder!

I just woke up to some crazy thunder, and then DS started fussing (in his cosleeper, which is the first long stretch he's ever slept in it, woohoo). This time we were just short of a 3 hour stretch! I wonder if this will continue or if I'm just super lucky. Probably the latter, lol. I have to admit, we're already lucky that he can nap through the dog barking, tv on, people talking around him, and apparently even super loud thunder! :)
  • Ds slept for 2 and a half hours. And im still exhausted
  • Just fed LO from the left side and the right side started leaking BIG TIME. So I decided to pump, got it all hooked up and then nothing. No milk. WTF? I know there is milk in there I can feel it! Pumping is frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"