Brag Day Wednesday!

Post those brags!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Brag Day Wednesday!

• edited August 2013
    What a cute picture of Nate!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DS has been going potty at daycare for 2 weeks and DH and I did not know it until yesterday!

Yay! I thought this day would never come for us with DS and ASD!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • d.fd.f member
    Third day of Kindergarten here too! He's doing we'll and figuring out the routine. He's so excited about getting 3 recesses! He had a conversation with his teddy the other night (obviously he spoke both parts). It was adorable. I'm picking up my 6 year old niece today even though my SIL has child care because DS asks about her every.single.day.

DS 09/2008

• DS2 has not cried yet at a school drop off (YAY) and is actually talking this year in the developmental preschool.  :-)

Yesterday at daycare I guess one of his friends asked him to stand or something.  I got a text from the DCP saying that DS2 stood up on his own for maybe 2sec because X "asked him if he could". Apparently it was from a W sitting position so I can only imagine how incredibly awkward that had to look and feel. He didn't stand all the way up straight but his hands were not on anything to support him.  :-)
  • 2nd of week of early preschool and loves getting on the bus and going to school.  He came to me the other day and wanted me to write something and he spelled out his whole first name.  Just turned 3 yrs and I was so impressed that he knew how to do this. 
  • I'm loving all these brags!! I have a few myself. 1. I think its safe to say we are TOTALLY potty trained! I never dreamed it would be this easy with her. Have I mentioned she has yet to have a poop accident? I fully expect an accident of some sort, we don't get away this easy do we? If she had enough hand strength to get her pants up and down on her own I think she'd just go by herself. 2. Took DD to her babysitters new house. She doesn't mind the sitters but I was concerned the move might confuse/upset her. Instead she climbed up in the sitters chair and says "Wheres Ley Ley?" her nickname for friends/sitters daughter. She has only asked "where" someone was once before in her entire life. I could have fell out of my chair. DH met me over at the sitters house when he got off work and when he showed up DD said "Daddy hold my hand" and walked with him through the house, again something new!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"