Washington Babies

OB-GYN Recommendations?

I JUST found out I'm pregnant, but I don't have a doctor. Any suggestions for a good female doctor in the Tacoma to Seattle area? Thanks :)

Re: OB-GYN Recommendations?

• I went to Northwest Women's Health Care next to Swedish Medical Center. I saw Dr. Robert Levine, but a few other gals on this board have gone there and seen different doctors.  From my experience, they are all great.  The office is nice and the office workers and nurses are great, too.

https://www.nwwomenshealth.com/pages/home.php

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • LOVE Robin Cole ---  Seattle Womens clinic... delivers at swedish.  You'll get varying opinions on her here....  but she is a top doc, and can be very business like....  I trust her explicitly.... and (5 months after twins) would have another baby just to see her again!  hahaha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Hanrahan at Seattle Women's Clinic (same clinic as Dr. Cole). She is fantastic! Such a wonderful personality. Dr. Block is the doc who delivered Sydney (she was on call that night) and even though I only met her breifly and was a tad distracted I got a good impression of her as well.
  • Im not sure where you live but since you mentioned Tacoma I can tell you that Angela Duke at Tacoma General is AMAZING! Like pp said I'd have another baby just be to able to see her again...
  • imagechibipoe:
    I see Dr. Hanrahan at Seattle Women's Clinic (same clinic as Dr. Cole). She is fantastic! Such a wonderful personality. Dr. Block is the doc who delivered Sydney (she was on call that night) and even though I only met her breifly and was a tad distracted I got a good impression of her as well.

I also see Dr. Hanrahan, and I love her!!  She is so nice and helpful!    I met with Dr. Block the other day becuase Hanrahan was stuck in surgery and I actually didn't care too much for her so hopefully she's not the one who ends up being on call the night I go into labor...  All the other Dr.s and PA's I've seen there have been awesome though!

• My experience is limited, because we've only had one appointment so far, but both DH and I *loved* our OB - Dr. Dunsmoor-Su with UW. ?She has a very "this is a natural thing and it should go the way you want it to go unless something is terribly wrong" attitude. ?

The clinic where we go for appointments is on Roosevelt and 42nd and we will deliver at the Medical Center on the UW campus. ?It's super convenient for us.

• I saw Lauren Pray at NW Womens Healthcare and loved her.  Dr. Levine delivered Graysen and I loved him even more.  I really liked all of the Dr.'s at the practice.
  • LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Alison Webb.  She is part of Associated Valley OB/GYN:

https://www.avogmd.com/

They are attached to VMC Hospital in Renton.

Marcie

• imageBethS2006:
    LOVE Robin Cole ---  Seattle Womens clinic... delivers at swedish.  You'll get varying opinions on her here....  but she is a top doc, and can be very business like....  I trust her explicitly.... and (5 months after twins) would have another baby just to see her again!  hahaha

lol at having another baby just to see her again. Ever since we moved, I've been trying to convince DH that I could still have my OB from up in Everett if we planned accordingly. (We're in Eugene, Oregon now). I told him that it wouldn't be bad until the appointments every other week. Glad I'm not the only one who loved their doc.

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageFutureMrsLynch:

imagechibipoe:
    I see Dr. Hanrahan at Seattle Women's Clinic (same clinic as Dr. Cole). She is fantastic! Such a wonderful personality. Dr. Block is the doc who delivered Sydney (she was on call that night) and even though I only met her breifly and was a tad distracted I got a good impression of her as well.

I also see Dr. Hanrahan, and I love her!!  She is so nice and helpful!    I met with Dr. Block the other day becuase Hanrahan was stuck in surgery and I actually didn't care too much for her so hopefully she's not the one who ends up being on call the night I go into labor...  All the other Dr.s and PA's I've seen there have been awesome though!

Another vote for Seattle Women's Clinic!  I have Dr.  Dawn Scheve and LOVE her, but most of the docs there are awesome.  She wasn't on during my L&D, so I saw 3 of the other docs from that practice and had great experiences (except for Dr. Block....not a fan here sorry!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I really like my doctor, Carolyn Martin, at Seattle OGBYN. She's very approachable, and I like the other women in the practice that I have seen when my doctor isn't there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"