November 2011 Moms

Hey, ladies!

Hey, y'all!  It's been a while since I've been on the boards and I wanted to say "hi!"

It's been a CRAZY past couple months.  A brief summary:
*  We bought a house, sold our house, packed and moved.
*  We've been settling into the new house sloooooooowly.  DD seems to love the new house so that's great.  Unfortunately, unpacking with a toddler running around is slow going.  (That, and we have way to much crap.  Ugh.)  We've been here about a month and still have lots of boxes to deal with.  Ugh.
*  Turns out we moved just in time....the week we moved we found out I was pregnant!  We weren't exactly trying (though we of course knew it could happen) - we thought we were outside the window, but I guess not...  We were going to wait to really try til we got settled (oooops!).  (Of course if we waited til we were settled it would probably take months and months to conceive....  Ah, timing!)  Anyway, it's a good thing.

So....yeah, stuff has been crazy and that's why I haven't posted in a long, long while.  Hopefully things are calming down so I'll have more time.

This is also my first post to the new format!  Not sure how I feel about it.  From the bit I've seen, there's a little bit I like, a little bit I don't...

Hope everyone is doing well! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hey, ladies!

• Welcome back and congrats!
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Congratulations and welcome back!  I can totally sympathize on the moving with a toddler being hard.  We just moved about a month ago too and our garage is stacked with boxes that need unpacking. 

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  Moving with kids is a big pain.  We got our stuff at the end of May and the the guest room still has boxes in it.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats on the new home & pregnancy!

I dreaded moving without kids. I can't imagine doing it now. I'm on mobile, so I can't see tickers...when are you due?

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks, all!  Yes, moving is dreadful without kids.....it is exhausting with a toddler!  I had noticed that there had been some other movers lately....I know your pain!!  :)

JaimesWife - due in late March.  The actual date is still fuzzy (see my comment about how I thought we were out of the window ;) ) -- based on last period it would be March 26, but I think my cycle was off and the U/S measured with some error (but within normal)...so I'm just going with late March for now.  :)  And I since I'm not mobile, I can see YOUR ticker.....congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks! I'm excited for a Spring baby this time around.

I'm feeling slightly crazy because the week before my BFP, DS kicked his tantrums into high gear. I hope he gets a grip in the next 8 months! :P

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Aww, congrats! We just moved too, but no more pregnancies for us. I have a playroom where the kids will play for a long time while I can be in and out unpacking. I love the playroom!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! I'm excited for a Spring baby this time around. I'm feeling slightly crazy because the week before my BFP, DS kicked his tantrums into high gear. I hope he gets a grip in the next 8 months! :P
    Congratulations on your BFP!  I hear you on hoping the tantrums die down a bit before LO is born.  DD is a tantrum queen lately and I really dread what it'll be like in January if she doesn't calm down a bit.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15

• Thanks! I'm excited for a Spring baby this time around.

I'm feeling slightly crazy because the week before my BFP, DS kicked his tantrums into high gear. I hope he gets a grip in the next 8 months! :P

Congratulations on your BFP!  I hear you on hoping the tantrums die down a bit before LO is born.  DD is a tantrum queen lately and I really dread what it'll be like in January if she doesn't calm down a bit.

Thanks! Fingers crossed for all of us that the tantrums are a thing of the past soon!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"