Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I would like to make a post that WE can post whatever the hell we want to post about.

MyBeanieBabyMyBeanieBaby member
edited August 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Don't want to support us? Then I could not care less. But for those who do care and want to be friendly, hello and thank you. :) Have a good day. In the mean time here's a Gif for you. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I would like to make a post that WE can post whatever the hell we want to post about.

• Options
    Well that's crap. Gif showed up on preview message but not here. Oh well. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you could care less that means you care a little.  Thanks for caring.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    As usual, I don't get it. Quick recap: @MyBeanieBaby comes on here with a new and random SN, complains that someone rubbed her the wrong way because it was suggested she post her possible BFP in 1st tri, started using her "regular" SN and is now chastising the happenings of the board with weird ass posts?  

Please... Just go somewhere.

• Options
    Someone is bored.  Someone needs attention.  
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    Empireceo said:
    Someone is bored.  Someone needs attention.  
    Who?  I want names.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    Reaction GIF: don't care, Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption

Morgan Freeman doesn't care.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Don't want to support us? Then I could not care less. But for those who do care and want to be friendly, hello and thank you. :) Have a good day. In the mean time here's a Gif for you. :)

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    Found a better gif.

Dumbledore is getting fed up with this.

Reaction GIF: despair, are you kidding me?, don't know, don't care, Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Mmmmm bacon
  • Options
    Love the gifs, ladies. :) Can they be posted from mobile now?
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emerald27 said:
    Love the gifs, ladies. :) Can they be posted from mobile now?
    Supposedly, but whoever said that is a lying liar who lies because my gifs have no movement in the thread from yesterday. 

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options

Me: 29  DH: 37
    Married: March 2013
    TTC #1: since July 2013

• Options

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    I have a feeling I missed a lot over the weekend... 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    shelley.w said:
    I wish I had time to sit around all day trying to find clever gifs but I don't...but just  Checking in to see what today has brought for you and anyone else...Did AF show? no show? Still having "symptoms"? Test today? 
    I have a whole album of nothing but .gif files just waiting for the perfect moment to be used.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    shelley.w said:
    I wish I had time to sit around all day trying to find clever gifs but I don't...but just  Checking in to see what today has brought for you and anyone else...Did AF show? no show? Still having "symptoms"? Test today? 
  • Options
    shelley.w said:
    I'm trying to figure out if this is patronizing or sarcastic or if I'm just reading too much into it.

• Options
    Wow a bunch of bitter ladies who can't get pregnant jumping on people who are asking valid questions *slow clap*

Replies tearing me apart for posting as a newbie with no intro thread go . . .
  • Options
    OP ignore these nasty bitches!  Your quite right in feeling upset with the way they treated you and it seems your not the only one around here that has been treated in similar vein.

One makes a rude comment and the others seem to follow like little sheep.

A bunch of women seem to make the rules around here and if you do not comply with how the majority think around here then expect to get ruthless comments.  Rude bitches IMO. I don't give a shit if any of you want my opinion or not your getting it anyway.  This is supposed to be a support forum grow up and be nice and play like adults!
  • Options
    JG1970 said:

OP ignore these nasty bitches!  Your quite right in feeling upset with the way they treated you and it seems your not the only one around here that has been treated in similar vein.

A bunch of women seem to make the rules around here and if you do not comply with how the majority think around here then expect to get ruthless comments.  Rude bitches IMO. I don't give a shit if any of you want my opinion or not your getting it anyway.  This is supposed to be a support forum grow up and be nice and play like adults!

Dude, come on. In all three of these instances, it should be YOU'RE. As in, YOU ARE.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

JG1970 said:

In your last paragraph I would like to point out that:
    1. A group of random women are not making the rules. The "rules" have been there. That's the way the board functions. It just is. Like it or leave it.
    2. This is not a support forum, it was made for the bump to make money. However, there is plenty of support to be found here, you just have to earn it.

Go troll somewhere else.

I just lurve how many of you women constantly remind everyone that the forums are here only for the Bump to make money. Tell that to 3T. I think that those women view their forum as a "sanctuary" and "safe place."

If people just posted positive pee sticks just "because" over there, I doubt they could get away with saying that forum is just to make money... Those women enjoy support there.

People just use "the Bump is here to make money" when it suits them. Stop with it already...

• Options

Dude, come on. In all three of these instances, it should be YOU'RE. As in, YOU ARE.
    Oh thank you for that. Seems picking up on others spelling and grammar is a common thing on here too
  • Options
    JG1970 said:

Oh thank you for that. Seems picking up on others spelling and grammar is a common thing on here too
    YOU'RE welcome!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

JG1970 said:

(Again coming out of lurking) I'm sorry, but intelligence is a good thing. Generally, being educated at a basic first grade level is a *good* thing. That's why we care. If you can't be bothered to express yourself in an intelligent manner, you won't be taken seriously. Welcome to life. 
    I am educated enough to know a bunch of bullies when I see it
  • Options
    JG1970JG1970 member
    edited August 2013
    cramcakes said:
    JG1970 said:

JG1970 said:

(Again coming out of lurking) I'm sorry, but intelligence is a good thing. Generally, being educated at a basic first grade level is a *good* thing. That's why we care. If you can't be bothered to express yourself in an intelligent manner, you won't be taken seriously. Welcome to life. 
    Did you mean "them"? "It" doesn't make sense at the end of this sentence.
    yes probably I am glad I am keeping you on your toes
  • Options
    So, someone is a bully if they try to help someone out by correcting their grammar? English teachers must be the biggest bullies of all!! ;)
    I suspect you are a teacher then?
  • Options
    JG1970 said:

JG1970 said:

So to get back at the "bullies" you are going to troll the board and be rude yourself? You're a hypocrite.
    Not a hypocrite at all I am just not going to sit back and watch someone get bullied by a group of women who seem to do this as a regular thing
  • Options
    You would be more credible if you didn't have to make up an AE to speak your mind.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    JG1970 said:
    JG1970 said:

JG1970 said:

So to get back at the "bullies" you are going to troll the board and be rude yourself? You're a hypocrite.
    Not a hypocrite at all I am just not going to sit back and watch someone get bullied by a group of women who seem to do this as a regular thing
    WHO is being bullied? You are the bully at this point.

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    dlsexton said:
    You would be more credible if you didn't have to make up an AE to speak your mind.
    Surely you are smarter than that? Your mods would be able to find out really quickly if I had other accounts which I don't.  My credibility stays intact in this instance
  • Options
    JG1970 said:
    JG1970 said:

JG1970 said:

WHO is being bullied? You are the bully at this point.
    I am one against how many other rude people where who are ganging up? I don't think I fit the bully bill here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"