July 2013 Moms
Options

Roll Call

Hey there...I know there's others up :)

We had our first nursing session for the night and also our first poopie diaper in 3 days. How does something so small make so much stink, lol.

Hope everyone else is sleeping ;)

Re: Roll Call

• Options
    Def not sleeping here. Sucking down the first motn bottle. Hope to make it to sunrise after this feeding.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rondosarondosa member
    edited August 2013
    Hey I just started the same thread lol. Just ignore it. just copied my post over...

I've been up for the past 1.5hrs, wasting precious DS sleepy time because I've had to run to the bathroom three times...serves me right got ordering lobster rolls at a pub. I just spent the last 10mins Googling if I can take Imodium (yes) or Pepto (no) while BFing.

Now he's up for feed #1. I feel like death.
  • Options
    I really should go to sleep. I'm going to regret staying up when she wakes up for her first feeding. A nap will be in the cards tomorrow hopefully.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    No such luck...LO is up and fussy. Hopefully we can get some sleep soon.
  • Options
    My DD is wide awake. I nursed her twice and changed her diaper twice. She's looking around and laughing. I put her in her swing for a bit. She looking around.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    rondosa said:

Hey I just started the same thread lol. Just ignore it. just copied my post over...

I've been up for the past 1.5hrs, wasting precious DS sleepy time because I've had to run to the bathroom three times...serves me right got ordering lobster rolls at a pub. I just spent the last 10mins Googling if I can take Imodium (yes) or Pepto (no) while BFing.

Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Stina2012 said:

Hey hey hey. Blue lines, you know you got 'em. You know you peed 'em. Just want a new diapey, no need to get fussy. Talking blue lines.

Yup, that's the song I made up for LO tonight. Also, she pooped hot poop on my hand at this diaper change. Ewwww.

There was so much poop in my LO's diaper, I'm lucky it didn't blow out. I also got hot poop on my hand, so yucky!

Oh, and great song!
  • Options
    Up for the second time...guess he wasn't completely happy after the last feed an hour ago:-/

Bonus: 

• Options
    DD is taking a big poop. I am hoping for sleep after I change her. Usually she is down no later then 10:30 and sleeps 4-5 hours. Tonight she wakes up every time I put her down. I am tired!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm up still, 11 pm here and haven't been to bed yet. LO just fell asleep on me after eating, but he's kinda squirmy still. I'm gonna give him a few more minutes to hopefully settle then put him down for hopefully a few hours of sleep!
    imageView Full Size Image

• Options
    I'm up for feed number one! After five nights of terrible sleep, LO slept for six hours straight. Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

I put him down at 8, so I didn't get 6 hours, but still, this is progress. Hopefully the rest of the night is uneventful.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    Up here. I actually feel rested, since this was a 3.5 hr stretch! If j xs. Be in bed with a sleeping baby by 3, DH said he would do next feed. I'll still have to wake to pump though.
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What I find funny is when she hasen't pooped in a while its funny how excited I get! I'm up, LO stirred now...she's asleep and I'm up waiting. It's only a matter of minutes I'm sure.
  • Options
    Up for our first feeding, but that's only because LO didn't go to sleep until her usual first feeding time. Still on the two hour schedule. Ugh
  • Options
    Up for the 1st feed. Little man has been taking 5 minute naps all day and he just gave me 2.5 hours so I'm happy for that. Hoping for another couple 2.5 hour stints tonight. Mama is exhausted!

• Options
    Up for our first feeding. LO did a four hour stretch. I am greedy and want another one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Up after LO slept from 9:30 to 2:30. I am dumb and didn't go to bed until 11:30, so this feels like a short stretch to me. Boo. Hopefully she'll go back down for at least another 3 hours, though she's a fan of the 5:00 wake up recently.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    We are up. We have been up unfortunately. DS has pretty much been up since his last feeding. I tried everything. Hopefully he will go to sleep after this round. Mama is tired.
  • Options
    We're up again. I feel like I didn't even get back to sleep, it's only been 2 hours. I did get back to sleep enough to have a terrible nightmare where my dog got injured really bad :( I was so upset when I woke up.
  • Options
    Up for #1 here. Hope to god she'll give me 3 hours next time. 4 would be heavenly!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    rondosa said:

Yes, you can take immodium. I had to a few days ago and doc ok'd it.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    Up got our first feeding. LO slept for 3 hours- not bad. We stayed up too late washing diapers (cloth) otherwise I think we could have had a really good night
  • Options
    Finally got LO down to sleep for the "night" - I hope. Clean up is going to have to wait til "tomorrow" which is actually today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Up for #2. Still feel like dying. Maybe one step back from that. Thanks for the support tho...and I'm taking another Imodium now. Ugh.
  • Options
    We're up for #1. We made it 4 hours, which is great sleep-wise but my boobs are killing me now! Ouch!

• Options
    4:30 here second feeding. Both of us are tired. Lets keep this moving.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Up for the second time... Wait really?! This means I slept more than two hours and the sun isn't up yet!? Happy momma!! Might be the best night yet!
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options
    #2 for us. Had to get the saline out and the beloved booger sucker. She is still awake after eating. Hope it isnt the garlic wings I atr tonight. I can't stop singing Hey, Hey , Hey song. Lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    flkongflkong member
    edited August 2013
    #1 for us LO slept for 3. 5 hours! Yep...and I'm excited. Hey, we usually get 2 hours so my endorphins start flowing when we get to 3 hours.

• Options
    Up again. I'm getting frustrated with her for this feeding. She keeps clicking and isn't doing a big mouth for latch. Ugh!
  • Options
    We're up for feed number 2. The first was at 1:30, but Ian tried to get up at 12. I was able to put the paci in and hold him off. We went to bed at 10:30 and the babies were down at 8:30.
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stina2012 said:

Hey hey hey. Blue lines, you know you got 'em. You know you peed 'em. Just want a new diapey, no need to get fussy. Talking blue lines.

Yup, that's the song I made up for LO tonight. Also, she pooped hot poop on my hand at this diaper change. Ewwww.

Up. So so tired. @stina2012 song is awesome song. @rondosa hope u feel better soon. Lobster sounds so scary.

I keep nodding off. Zzz

• Options
    Looks like my 2 hours of sleep is going to be it tonight. I'm so ready to cry..

• Options
    Practice makes perfect :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"