July 2013 Moms
Options

If I could program my body

to continue to lose weight at this rate until I hit my ideal weight, it would be awesome. :)

I wish it worked that way. Especially since I know that if it goes as it has in past post partum, I will platuea soon and the only "fix" will be 2 -3 hours cardio a day in addition to morning and night walks - which I just can't fit into my schedule.

enjoying it while I can. I love a) being able to bend over again. Such a simple pleasure. B) being able to pull the chair to the table and wash dishes without being so far from the sink that my belly was always soaked.

any simple joys fellow J13ers would like to share now that our bellies are shrinking rather than expanding?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If I could program my body

• Options
    I clipped my toenails the other day!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Touching my toes, painting my toenails, holding my son on my lap, wearing my wardrobe again!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can put my socks on again without sitting on the floor. Amazing. I love socks.
  • Options
    Sleeping on my stomach is delightful, as is being able to ladyscape without using the feel method.
  • Options
    I can shave my legs and my lady parts again. I havent yet shaved my lady parts but its nice to know the options there.

Oh and i can dance in the bathrokm while doing my bathroom routine without feeling like i look stupif
  • Options
    Not having to pee all the time. That was such a drain on my life!
  • Options
    love them all, ladies! So true, so true.

• Options
    Being able to roll over in bed, but everything else is still very hard and painful due to the csection ;(
  • Options
    Being able to tie my shoelaces with ease and working out without getting so winded. But I did teach my spin classes till I was 37 weeks pregnant.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Definitely the best thing is holding my 2-yr old on my lap again! I was able to keep shaving my legs right up until the end of my pregnancy because we have a little built in bench/seat on the shower-now I just don't have the time to shave them with two LOs!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"