February 2014 Moms

How do I

2»

Re: How do I

• @bookshelves, the mod board went from zero to lots in a matter of minutes. Neither Lois nor I are the mods over here, but yeah, butt hurt feelings are not enough reason to flag stuff.
    My understanding of the situation is that OP is angry at what seems like the rest of the board, flagged every response in it, and in turn, the board made a mockery of it. None of which is a TOS violation, except the excessive flagging.
    Sorry to waste your time.

She wants us to leave her alone because she is mad at us. She got advice about how to stop notifications and delete her account or the app, but she keeps coming back around to complain we won't leave her alone. So she's flagging.

You guys told her about the red X, right?

I suggested redoing her notifications, deleting the app, the red x, and emailing the bump gods for help deleting her account.

Then I got flagged.

image image

• @bookshelves, the mod board went from zero to lots in a matter of minutes. Neither Lois nor I are the mods over here, but yeah, butt hurt feelings are not enough reason to flag stuff.
    My understanding of the situation is that OP is angry at what seems like the rest of the board, flagged every response in it, and in turn, the board made a mockery of it. None of which is a TOS violation, except the excessive flagging.
    Sorry to waste your time. She wants us to leave her alone because she is mad at us. She got advice about how to stop notifications and delete her account or the app, but she keeps coming back around to complain we won't leave her alone. So she's flagging.
    You guys told her about the red X, right?
    I suggested redoing her notifications, deleting the app, the red x, and emailing the bump gods for help deleting her account. Then I got flagged.Don't worry, you weren't the only one. :)

I'm in very good company.

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • my first flag!! how exciting!
  • ****OP I am NOT making fun of you*****
    These threads are going to be the death of me! Lol. I get migraines from scrolling but I can't stop reading. Help!! Lol X_X
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Because Daryl+Puppy =ALL the feels

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"