LGBT Parenting
Options

Sorry been MIA

After the false positive, I had a really hard time getting back to myself. Found myself wanting to choke each of the 160 pregnant people I saw around every corner. I was upset that we took the month off (Dr was on vacation) but now feel like it gave us time to heal and get back on a path together. I was able to move away from the stress and tension and enjoy a wonderful week long vacay in the Florida Keys with my beautiful wife and my in-laws.

Moving forward...AF visited last week and I have been on clomid since Friday. US scheduled for Friday to see if anything works. I want to be excited but too afraid to get my hopes up again.

On top of that...I think the combo of the clomid and working my way off of other meds is really making it easy for me to hit a "down patch." Has anyone else experienced that with clomid? I also get headaches.  It definitely has hit me harder this time.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

Re: Sorry been MIA

• Options
    @shelly2314 it is good to see you back on here. And taking a break is understandable and needed at times. I am glad you had some time to relax and regroup... And of course it is great to see you back on here sharing your journey again. Best of luck. We will be thinking about you.
    Same sex couple, Married 8/6/11
    Baby Oliver born 11/27/13

TTC stats with donor sperm...
    IUI #1 with trigger, 1/4/13 - BFN
    IUI #2 with trigger, 2/1/13 BFN
    IUI #3 with tigger, 2/28/12 BFP EDD 11/21/13
  • Options
    Hoping that taking a small break has given you time to recharge your battery.  Much look to you as you move forward!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back!

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"