Pregnant after a Loss

Pregnancy dreams

This week has been full of weird dreams that I always wake up in. First I was at my AS and the DR printed us a pic that said "I'm a boy". When I asked how he could tell he told me that it just was and that there was no penis. So it ended in me arguing about how he really knew it was a boy. Then I had a dream night before last that I was being held hostage in India and had to have a dance off with a HS friend (who is from India) to earn my freedom. And lastly last night I dream I was in a wedding in the middle of the forest and all of us were dressed in white flowy gowns and it turned into some weird sacrifice.
I have had weird dreams before but never this vivid and now every single night. DH says I ramble on in my sleep about all sorts of weird stuff.

Anyone else have weird dreams???
My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage

Re: Pregnancy dreams

• MeganWordenMeganWorden member
    edited August 2013
    I have had some crazy dreams! they are all very vivid and very detailed. I have always had crazy dreams but nothing like this. My favorite so far was when I gave birth to a baby boy the size of a 1 year old (vaginally). I was trying to breast feed him in the hospital but he was a little big for my lap and my arms were very tired. I remember feeling frustrated but I was so happy to finally have my rainbow baby that I didn't care.  

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• I had my first strange/kinky dream the other night. It was very vivid about my old OB. I'm too embarrassed to give any details, but lets just say I hope I am not talking while I am dreaming.... :\">

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
                       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"