May 2013 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

WTF BM, why can't you be microwaved? LO hates waiting for the bottle warmer.

WTF crib transitioning, why must you be so tough? LO didn't sleep longer than an hour straight last night.

WTF maternity leave, why are you almost over? I wish I was Canadian right about now.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF Florida: why are you so hot?? I sweat just putting the kids in the car and the car is in the garage.

WTF self: why do you keep getting headaches in the afternoon? I have things to do.

WTF FIL: why do you expect my H to do stupid stuff for you when you see he's busy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF parents- I don't mind you coming over but seriously it's pretty rude to show up without a little heads up or permission. For one the house is a wreck right now and two Madison was five minutes into her nap.

WTF Ob- You have rescheduled my appointment 3 times, it's getting ridiculous. I should have had my iud 3 appointments ago.

WTF sister- Stop putting private matters on facebook, there is a place and a time and facebook is not one of them.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF coworker.....I know you had surgery on your foot about 6 weeks ago, but you can walk on it just fine now. WHY are you parking in the handicap spot? You clearly don't need to part there. And our parking lot is made for about 10 cars...all of the spots are about 10ft from the door. Also, working 9 or 10 until 4 is NOT a full day. 

WTF BIL...I know my niece is your step daughter, but please be nice to her. DH and I are more than willing to take her in, but I know my sister would be heartbroken. So get your act together and be nice to her...she's the sweetest girl!
  • Options
    WTF sitter....you inform me yesterday that someone called DCFS on you and they may be calling me now.
  • Options

WTF sitter....you inform me yesterday that someone called DCFS on you and they may be calling me now.

You win

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    Wtf self. Why didn't you introduce a bottle sooner. LO HATES it and won't eat from one.

Wtf boss: why is every thing such an ordeal. And I'm sorry everyone requests me to manage their projects and fights for my time. Would you prefer I do a bad job?

Wtf lotto gods. Why haven't I won? :(

TTC #2:

• Options
    You win
    Yeah, talk about a serious WTF!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
  • Options
    WTF possibly rabid coyote in my neighborhood (less than 10 miles from a very large city). WTF are you doing here?? Now I'm scared to take the girls for a walk or let my dog out in the backyard.
  • Options

WTF possibly rabid coyote in my neighborhood (less than 10 miles from a very large city). WTF are you doing here?? Now I'm scared to take the girls for a walk or let my dog out in the backyard.

I'm being very serious when I say this but can you bring some sort of weapon with you just in case?

TTC #2:

• Options

I'm being very serious when I say this but can you bring some sort of weapon with you just in case?

I don't know what I'd take... A baseball bat springs to mind but we don't have one. A kitchen knife? Maybe we'll just go for a drive instead for a few days...
  • Options

Wtf self. Why didn't you introduce a bottle sooner. LO HATES it and won't eat from one.

Wtf boss: why is every thing such an ordeal. And I'm sorry everyone requests me to manage their projects and fights for my time. Would you prefer I do a bad job?

Wtf lotto gods. Why haven't I won? :(

Don't beat yourself up. My LO had a couple bottles a week, starting when we brought her home, until she started refusing them at 4 weeks old. So introducing them sooner may not have made a difference anyway!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jayro10jayro10 member
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    WTF self. You have an Amazon Addiction. I told myself no more baby stuff until payday. I made it, but I was ordering the minute payday hit! Lame. Although, now we have a cute mobile, a soothing projector, more washcloths, and a fun rattle on the way. ha.
  • Options
    Also, WTF Breast Milk. Why do you give LO so much gas???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"