South Florida Babies

OB recommendations? North Miami

Hi Everyone,  Im excited to introduce myself.   My partner and I have been trying for 18 months ( about 16 or so we had good timing)  Anyways I just got my BFP today at 13 DPO and super excited.  

Now I am new to the area and do not have a OB, I live very close to Barry University.  Anyone have any recommendations

Thanks so much in advance, and Im super excited to be joining you
TTC long distance since Jan 2012< br /> Back together with my best friend after 10 years and ready to start our journey together<3<br />
My Ovulation Chart

Re: OB recommendations? North Miami

• Congratulations!!!!

I live in the Hollywood area. I did a lot of research on the hospitals in the area and we decided it would be best to deliver at Miami South Hospital. We've had a lot of friends deliver their babies there and loved it. It's a great hospital. It's a little ways away, but it's worth it. My OB is at South Miami OB-GYN Group. They were highly recommended by a couple of friends. They are truly incredible. I absolutely love the staff and doctors. Did I mention every room has a huge 32 inch tv so you can watch your baby on the screen the whole time, amazing!!!! They even give you a ton of pictures and videos of your baby each visit. No other doctor's office I went to ever offered any of these things. I HIGHLY recommend this OB. Give it a try and see for yourself. If you don't like it, you can always try someone else. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"