October 2012 Moms

So I met my baby niece this weekend...

and it reinforced my desire to wait a couple years to have kids. My sister is visiting from North Carolina with her 4 month old. Don't get me wrong she was absolutely adorable and I loved snuggling her. But she was also uncontrollably fussy at times and very high maintenance. It reminded me of what I hated about the first couple months. I will get my snugly baby fix and then hand her right back to mom. 

And on a related note, I accidentally posted this on the 6-9 month board and I couldn't figure out how to delete the post. Oops, that's what I get for reading two boards at once.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: So I met my baby niece this weekend...

• @ThisIsBrea I agree this is a great stage. I will take coming home to my lil guy crawling over and giving me huge grins over baby snuggles any day.
  • I actually asked the hubs if we could start trying for #2 this month. The only job I actually want (selfish/stubborn me) is taken so why not just be a baby making factory? Probably not my brightest idea but I keep going back and forth on how terrible it would be to have 2 under 2 and how much I want a little tiny baby again. People survive it though...dont they?
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • @chricast I think it is important to remember that what is right for one person might not be right for someone else. If you feel you are ready for number two go for it.
  • @chricast I would love to have children who are close together but I just can't bring myself to have two babies at the same time. If I could fast forward a couple years and have two kids close in age, absolutely.  
    If you are ready for the next one, go for it! 
  • I guess we will see what happens! To be continued.....
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• edited August 2013
    chricast said:
    I actually asked the hubs if we could start trying for #2 this month. The only job I actually want (selfish/stubborn me) is taken so why not just be a baby making factory? Probably not my brightest idea but I keep going back and forth on how terrible it would be to have 2 under 2 and how much I want a little tiny baby again. People survive it though...dont they?
    DH wants to go right now and depending on when you ask me is how I feel.  Although I kept saying "Definitely by November/December" but then this morning I thought hmm, maybe wait until next summer. 

I think this is stage is adorable, but the sudden outbursts she has is giving me whiplash. 

She was never a super easy baby, but not horrible as some can be either. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"