July 2013 Moms
Options

1 monthers - hi!

Dani428Dani428 member
edited August 2013 in July 2013 Moms
I can't believe 1 month has passed already...ahhhh! Anyone else reached the 1 month mark yet?

How are you feeling?

What's your favorite part about being a mother?

What do you find the hardest part about parenting?

Let's post baby pix too!

imageimageimage

Re: 1 monthers - hi!

• Options
    Ill start!

I'm feeling overweight and gross and having some GI issues - fun!

I love just staring at Charlotte's little face and singing to her - I'm so in love

The hardest part has been breastfeeding but it's getting easier by the day.

imageimageimage

• Options

1 month today! I can't believe how time is flying by already. Kenzie has such a personality already! I'm feeling fine other than occasional GI issues as well. The hardest part is being tied down the pump. I feel like I have no social life because I worry about getting home in time to pump, so I normally have to turn down social events. After her appointment next week, I will be slowly transitioning to formula before I have to go back to work. Hoping that goes smoothly.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We hit 1 month yesterday. I'm feeling ok but generally I feel heavy and tired. Favorite part is when she's peacefully laying on me or sleeping on me. It's so sweet. I also love her smiles!

The hardest part has been staying calm during her fussiness, not getting enough sleep and trying not to lose my identity. Otherwise I'm loving it!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    B is 6.5 weeks. I can't believe he's been with us so long already. And that my leave is over halfway over. I don't want to leave him! I'm loving being a mom more than I ever thought possible. Honestly, the hardest part is trying to help H not get too frustrated with him.

I'm taking a monthly pic next to my childhood stuffed animal. He already looks SO different.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    We're four weeks out now ! Doing pretty good . It's been a challenge with my five year old , three year old, 18 month old and NB . Each are having there own issues lately so juggling all that's been a bit nuts . I ended up with postpartum hemorrhaging a week after the birth and received a D&C along with a blood transfusion so I'm finally getting my energy back now which has helped since laundry was out of control I felt like I was swimming in it lol! I can't wait to hit six weeks and start back at Zumba , I want my body back ! ! Here's little miss Charlotte Anabell !
  • Options
    Adelynn was 1mo on Friday.

I'm feeling great! ...but could use a little more sleep, lol!

Being a mother is everything I ever dreamed it would be. DH and I are over the moon. Nursing has been so rewarding and I love the bonding time with her.

Currently the hardest part about parenting is the lack if sleep. DD is a night owl! Hehe
  • Options
    Carlie will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. I feel fine. I started working out this week and am going to teach my classes on 8/25. Breastfeeding can be challenging. Pumping is annoying. I love the way she looks at me!
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1 month tomorrow! It's by far the hardest thing I've ever done, but I'm falling in love with my LO more and more every day. The weirdest part has to be feeling like I'm in love with a "stranger" but the more and more I get to know him, the more real it's feeling that he's my son and we're a growing family and it makes me so happy!!

Happy one month ladies!
  • Options
    Feeling good, just sleepy.  T turned one month today-- I can't believe it.  I just love watching her funny faces and giving her kisses.  The hardest part has been how often she needs to eat, and how sleepy I am.  
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    Zoe is a little over 7 weeks already!

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good actually!

What's your favorite part about being a mother?
    I love the silly faces she makes and cuddling with her. The best is knowing how much she trusts and loves you from those cuddles :)

What do you find the hardest part about parenting?
    Lack of sleep. I used to sleep, a lot. So its been an adjustment.

July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Loving all these cute pictures!

imageimageimage

• Options
    Also one month today.

I've been feeling great. The recovery was much easier this time around. My back has been a bit sore but I know my posture is off when I am BFing.

Favorite part is watching DD with DS. She loves him so much and always wants to help. I m also loving seeing his little expressions pop up and when he is cuddling with me or on DH.

Hardest part has been balancing time with DS and DD. BF is hard when DD wants me to do something with her. She's been pretty understanding (for a 2 yr old) but I feel guilty.
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was from yesterday.
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    One month today! Feeling good - looking forward to my 6 week appt to be cleared of all restrictions...I miss taking baths!

I'm loving getting to know her and all her adorable faces, even if the smiles aren't intentional yet!

Hardest part is probably adjusting to life as a threesome and the new dynamics that brings.

Here's her a week ago - Sneak peek from her newborn photos
  • Options
    1 month tomorrow. I cannot believe I thought this was hard the first go around. Add a toddler in the mix and I am never getting rest. I am just surviving at this point. My first was sleeping 10 hrs a night at three months, so I am hoping to be blesses once again. As it stands, I can't sleep when the baby sleeps because my toddler wakes me.

Best part: newborn snuggles. This will be our last, so I am enjoying every minute. DH got a smile this morning too. So sweet to see her smiling now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1 month 3 days here. I can't believe how much she has changed in just 4 weeks! This is my first and I am shocked that I am able to function on so little sleep. I love snuggling with her and seeing my husband interact with her. Here is a pic of Madison shortly after being born and a 1 month pic. Hope everyone has a great day! I love looking at everyone's pics- all of these little peanuts are too cute!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"