July 2013 Moms
Options

Meetup.com

A local group that has a lot of evening and weekend activities accepted me. Lets hope this pans out. It's for men too so I hope DH can find some good guys to hang out with. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the suggestions and encouragement ladies.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Meetup.com

• Options
    Very cool! Good luck!!
  • Options
    Good luck! Hope it works out for you and dh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I should try this too. I've actually been talking to my therapist about my lack of friends and trying to work out how to be a better friend. I hope it works out for you!
  • Options
    That's pretty cool, good luck!

• Options
    Yay! The ladies I met in my group are very fun, I hope you have the same experience! We don't get together as often as we should, but 3 of them had their babies in June and I was later July. So, the timing is goofy. But I will totally do Meetup to find other Mom groups in the future!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You've inspired me, too. I'm going to a meet up on Tuesday :)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options

casey78 said:

Yay! Your earlier post inspired me too. Found two 30+ 2013 moms groups in my area. Working on applications now.

So, what are the applications like? What kind of questions do they ask?
    I'm just envisioning Mean Girls in my head.
    The one I joined was pretty basic. Tell us about you. Tell us about your family. What is your ideal night out. Why do you want to join.
    I was afraid of rejection but they said yes!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"