July 2013 Moms
Options

Dress for Phillip's baptism?

I bought this dress last night for Phillip's baptism, and now I'm having second thoughts.  It's September 22nd, so technically it'll be fall.  My original thought was to pair it with a black cardigan and heels.  Does it work or should I try to find something in more of a "fall" shade?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1271371/chaps-surplice-empire-dress.jsp

Re: Dress for Phillip's baptism?

• Options
    I can't really tell...is it plum or a true purple? I think it's pretty:) when I first read your post I thought you were talking about Philip wearing the dress and heels, lol. Need a nap.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Asbromle said:
    I can't really tell...is it plum or a true purple? I think it's pretty:) when I first read your post I thought you were talking about Philip wearing the dress and heels, lol. Need a nap.

It's a true purple.  And yeah I realized after reading your comment that my wording wasn't the best lol
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  It's the first thing that I've tried on and like post-baby!  It's very forgiving :)
  • Options
    That's a hot mama dress! I think it's perfect.
  • Options
    Great dress.  You have made me realize that I need to get a dress quick, Andie's baptism is on the 25th of this month.  Guess I should start trying stuff on in my closet to see if anything fits.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love it!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    I really like it!
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

• Options
    I like it... Purple works any time of year to me
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!  I'm definitely going to wear it then. 

And no worries... Phillip will be wearing a suit :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"