July 2013 Moms
Options

Things your LO does...

to make you giggle.

LO was fussy so I checked her diaper, and surely it was full. Changed it and she started falling back to sleep and has this sideways smirk on her face. Hehe..too cute.

Anyone else have anything cute/funny like that?
July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Things your LO does...

• Options
    When he sleeps, LO kinda reminds me of a puppy how he will sqeak the funniest sounds I've ever heard and squirm when he's having a dream.

My sister and I were discussing the dreams he must have with so little exposure to the world yet. Oh no the boob has legs and is running away! My diaper is dirty, ahh! That's about all he knows lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsFurMom said:

Often when she's decided she's done nursing she'll pull off the boob but then wrap her arms around it, lay her head down and snuggle in to my boobs. It warns my heart and makes me giggle at the same time!

My baby does this too.
    If I give LO her pacifier and she wants to eat, she spits It out so hard, I laugh and fumble to get the boob out before she goes bananas. I think this baby is going to be my hell raiser for sure.

• Options
    E moans like such a lady! She'll start crying when I change her diaper but when I start putting butt cream on she starts to moan and stops crying. It's so cute. She's also very active with her hands and she sleeps with them in the cutest positions! I also love her sneezes because I can tell she is enjoying them!
  • Options
    Joey gets a huge smile on his face whenever we use the nosefrida to suck out his boogers. He loves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Kenzie makes the cutest coo after each sneeze, like she's shocked her body just produced that noise. So cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LO's grunts are my favorite!!! I also love that right after she eats, she makes this little pucker face- so cute!!
  • Options
    Dd growls at me during burpings if she feels like it's taking too long to get the bottle into her mouth. Not very polite, but we'll worry about that when she's bigger lol. For now it is just funny.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    My oldest always wants to help with the baby.  It is so adorable!

• Options
    She always crosses her legs, very ladylike, when she nurses. It is so cute.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DS grunts before he farts and then lets out a sigh of relief. It's hysterical.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My LO does little half smiles in his sleep after he's had a good meal, but twice now he's also "laughed", it sounds like a breathy "heh heh heh" and he'll have a full face smile while doing it. Cutest thing ever.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    I love when my guy is nursing, stops for a minute, smiles real big at my boob, opens real wide, and takes a big mouthful. I laugh hysterically when he does it.
    He also likes to touch my hair...it's long enough to reach my breasts and he holds it while nursing like its is comfort blanket or something.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My LO always extends her outside hand up towards my face while breastfeeding and i kiss it. If I stop she starts searching with her hand until I start again. I started introducing bottles recently and was afraid that would stop but sure enough that little hand came up to my lips like clockwork! It melts my heart!
  • Options
    My guy also does to boob sleepy hug, it's too sweet. I read that very young babies can mimic facial expressions, so a few times now, I will stick my tongue out at him, and he does it back, it is so funny.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My LO does the boob hug thing too but she loves burying her face under my boob then hugging. But today I swear she smiled at me! At only 3 days old im pretty sure babies cant smile but ill be blissfully in denial!
     imageimageimageimage  
    Anniversary

• Options
    Keenan has a high-pitched half-assed cry. Its like "I don't have enough energy to hard core cry but I want you to know I'm irritated with you. So I'm making this noise."

He also will smile while he's in the boob when he's ready to be done. Its really adorable.
    imageView Full Size Image

• Options
    Oh and he does this giggle in his sleep. It almost sounds like a couple of back to back hiccups. So freaking cute.
    imageView Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"