UPDATE!!! OB Appt and MaterniT21 test tomorrow — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

UPDATE!!! OB Appt and MaterniT21 test tomorrow

Moo72Moo72
25 Love Its 10 Comments Photogenic First Anniversary
edited August 2013 in March 2014 Moms

Tomorrow is my first 'real' OB appointment (although I've had the intake/paperwork/blood tests appt and an ultrasound). Looking forward to it because last time, I had my mmc a few days before I was supposed to have this appt. Kind of a big milestone for me.

They're also going to do the blood draw for the MT21 test. I'm a little nervous about it but am also excited to find out the gender. We don't want to do anything invasive so this will probably be it as far as genetic testing goes.  Anyone else doing this test or one like it?

UPDATE: Great appointment! She was able to hear the heartbeat and it was 176 (at the ultrasound two weeks ago it was 164). She said, "if I was a betting woman I'd say you're having a girl". They drew blood for the MT21 so we'll find that out soon enough.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: UPDATE!!! OB Appt and MaterniT21 test tomorrow

• I am scheduled to do that test in 4 weeks! 

Check out my blog ---->  http://minismama.com/
  • I'm doing that test in three weeks! Do you know how long the results take to get back?
  • I've read anywhere from one to three weeks, although I think the average i've seen is two weeks.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Is this part of the genetic screening now?

Is this typically covered by insurance?
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Good luck!  
    I go on 8/23 for genetic counseling where I think we'll decide btw the MT21 or the NT scan w/ that related blood work.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards