Virginia Babies
Options

NoVa Daycare/Preschool recs, Please!!

Hi Ladies,

My name is Jocelyn and currently I live in Howard County, MD. I usually post in the Baltimore forum (or private board). 

We are most likely moving this Fall to the NoVa area. Currently I am thinking Herndon, Reston, Centreville, Ashburn, etc... So a really really wide range of places. I am in a panic though, because I have one DD who will be 2.5 this fall and is enrolled full time in DC in a preschool program. She has been going to the same school since she was 3 months old. They have private classrooms and they offer a private kindergarten... The other issue is that I am pregnant and due in early Dec. So I will need someplace to send LO#2 in March. I really hate that we might be uprooting DD to a new house, new school all before a new baby, but she is such a good girl and is adaptable. I am trying to find a bunch of centers that are well liked/rated with little or no violations, that accepts infants-at least preK. Do any of you have recommendations? It is so hard to tell online, and I have not yet visited any... I know if I read about her current one online only I might not have loved it... UGHHHHH. Please help!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"