Boston Babies
Options

Midwife Recommendation?

I just found out that I am pregnant and would like to look into midwives who deliever at hospitals in the area.  Any recommendations for north of Boston would be great - its hard to know where to start!

Re: Midwife Recommendation?

• Options
    I went to the midwives that work out of Harvard Vanguard in Chelmsford. They deliver at Lowell General. I had an amazing experience working with them. we recently moved to SE Mass and am so bummed that I won't be able to go to them next time around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I see a midwife at MGH. I have met a few them during my pregnancy and they are all wonderful.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been seeing the midwives at Essex County OBGYN and like them all so far. It is a really nice practice with offices in Danvers and Beverly
    64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love the midwives at Essex County OBGYN. I saw them up until 28 weeks, and really the only reason I switched was because I decided to give birth at the north shore birth center, and Essex Country OBGYN midwives only have privileges at Beverly Hospital, and not the birth center. The midwives at the north shore birth center are equally amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I delivered my first two with the midwives at MGH and loved them! This time, I'm using Harvard Vanguard in Chelmsford/Lowell General. So far, so good.
  • Options
    Beverly hospital has their birth center where they offer natural birthing options in their home-like facility located on the hospital grounds or they will deliver your baby in the hospital if you prefer. I used them for my first and they were wonderful! Going back with this pregnancy in hopes of successfully having a water birth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"