June 2013 Moms
Options

Nipple shield

Hi ladies quick question...Do they sell nipple shields at CVS? Anybody know? We are on a short weekend Vaca and I totally spaced and didn't bring mine - ugh!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage

Re: Nipple shield

• Options
    not sure but good luck... I think my baby would rather starve than suck my boob without the shield.

image image

• Options
    they say they carry them online...

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I havent seen them in cvs by me. My LO is the same and wouldnt eat without it, I try every week to sneak in a feeding without it and it ends in screaming!
  • Options
    Good luck finding one! I'm sorry you forgot it but selfishly after reading the responses I'm glad I'm not alone in being unable to get my LO to eat without it.
    Lilypie - (A5Rk)

• Options

They sell them at Walmart and Babies R Us. I still have to use the nipple shield also and it is such a pain in the butt. I have started pumping and mostly bottle-feeding. Hope you can find one.  

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone in nipple shield land too. It's a pain in the ass, but now we are stuck with it I'm afraid.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Another one stuck with the nipple shield over here but I don't mind it some days because I think it saves my nips from being as sore as direct contact.  Hate having to clean it and make sure the dogs don't try to lick it...yuck!

• Options
    My dog ate 3 of mine........ not all on the same day of course...

image image

• Options
    Seriously?  That's ridiculous.  Mine love sniffing and licking anything my breast milk gets on.  Kind of grosses me out. 

• Options

rzurbr said:

Seriously?  That's ridiculous.  Mine love sniffing and licking anything my breast milk gets on.  Kind of grosses me out. 
    Yeah, seriously. He is very sneaky and got to them before I could blink. He also dug out some of her milk stained clothes from the laundry and chewed them to pieces. I could kill him.

image image

• Options
    Depends where I think. Nobody in our town sells them. I checked Walmart, CVS and rite aid. We don't have a target. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We made it with seconds to spare at a Walgreens. Phew!! Btw CVS does not sell them in store.

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"