Parenting

So I tried Panda Express today...

...because somebody here mentioned it earlier. My official review: It was overpriced and undergood.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

Re: So I tried Panda Express today...

• :-&

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Oh I like Panda Express.  I like their walnut shrimp.  
  • Loading the player...
  • The fortune cookies were pretty tasty.

image image

• @Spooko "not that great" is way too nice. It's fucking gross. My fried rice was nasty. HOW DO YOU FUCK UP FRIED RICE? Gourmet Chinese my ass.

This was supposed to be my last splurge meal, and I wasted it on shitty food.

image image

• ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited August 2013
    I basically just paid them $11 to ruin my day. :(

image image

• I dunno. I have a soft spot for "mall Chinese" so I like it. I like anything Asian whether it is totally Americanized or authentic. If we would just get a Korean place near my house I'd have all my bases covered.

image image
  • what is the best chinese food restaurant name that you have personally seen?  when i was in college there was a buffet called foody goody super buffet.  it was as amazing as it sounds.  chinese buffet + college town = cash cow
  • I got sick off Panda Express once so I don't go anymore.. And it's not very good anyway..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• The Chinese place near my college was just called The Golden Buddha, nothing weird, but they were open 24 hours and as long as you were on campus they would deliver at all hours. Nothing like coming home after a night out drinking and having Chinese delivered to your door at 3 AM.

image image
  • The one near us in free standing and they make pretty damn good Kung Pao chicken and the spicy shrimp are good too. I'm team Panda,our hole in the wall place is nasty,and I usually love hole in the wall places too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• There is an amazing Chinese restaurant in my hometown. It wins awards every year. I have been ruined for all other Chinese food establishments because of it. @PackerFan79 do you know which one I am talking about? ;)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • More than once I was tempted by Panda Express when I wanted Chinese and it was close.

More than once I was let down and disappointed.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • I have one in my town run by an awesome little Chinese family that only speaks English well enough to take your order and money. It is epic. I moved last year and tried to eat other kinds and they suck. Sadface. Luckily I ended up moving back home. No idea what I will do when I move permanently.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • There was a Panda Express right by my college. I know someone that got very sick after eating it and ended up in the hospital. They tested what was in her stomach and they found many (I don't know exactly how many) different men's semen in the food.

Needless to say, I never ate there.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Liz4444 said:

There was a Panda Express right by my college. I know someone that got very sick after eating it and ended up in the hospital. They tested what was in her stomach and they found many (I don't know exactly how many) different men's semen in the food.

Um...wouldn't stomach acid destroy any sperm? How would they know it belonged to different men or that it was even there at all? I highly doubt they would be DNA testing someone's stomach contents.

I don't doubt that she got sick or that some disgusting people working at restaurants have done something like this to food but this story is kinda far fetched.

image image
  • @aThat sounds like
    Liz4444 said:
    There was a Panda Express right by my college. I know someone that got very sick after eating it and ended up in the hospital. They tested what was in her stomach and they found many (I don't know exactly how many) different men's semen in the food. Needless to say, I never ate there.
    That sounds like some kind of urban legend or whatever.  I don't find it believable at all, lol.
    It sounds like a story an embarrassed sorority girl says to explain why she was sick after a frat party.  Lol

• You have to really be in the mood for Panda. Even then you will probably end up with a belly ache.
  • Liz4444 said:

There was a Panda Express right by my college. I know someone that got very sick after eating it and ended up in the hospital. They tested what was in her stomach and they found many (I don't know exactly how many) different men's semen in the food.

this is the least believable story I have ever heard in the history of being in the Bump

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• I finally have a UO.....and today is Friday :(

All this post did was make me want panda so I called DH and he's bringing it home after work. I <3 panda :)
    imageimageimageimage
  • @aThat sounds like

Liz4444 said:

That sounds like some kind of urban legend or whatever.  I don't find it believable at all, lol.

It sounds like a story an embarrassed sorority girl says to explain why she was sick after a frat party.  Lol

Wouldn't surprise me... It was someone in one of the sluttier houses.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"