Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Groundhog Day?

If any of you have ever seen the movie Groundhog Day, you will know how I felt today... I had to have a repeat d&c this morning, after having one on June 28. I found out I had retained products yesterday and my hcg was still at 17,000. I honestly thought that I would be an emotional mess, because last time I was, but I have to say, the anesthesiologist and nurses, along with my Dr made me so comfortable, and the recovery room nurses were so kind. At one point I had three of them standing with me, talking to me about their own miscarriagesyears ago, and one even brought me and my husband books to read and keep. I mentioned that during my first procedure another nurse had recommended a book, but I was too out of it to remember the name and it has bugged me for a month. The nurses literally looked up the past schedule for the day I was in, called the nurse on her day off, and the nurse is now mailing me the book. My heart is warmed so much by these women. They were so compassionate and cared so much. Sorry so long, but I had to share. Hoping my bloodwork shows my hcg dropping next week...

Re: Groundhog Day?

• I'm so sorry for everything you are going through, but WOW! the nursing care you received sounds amazing. ((hugs)) and t & p for a speedy recovery.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"