headed to Mexico!! :) — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

headed to Mexico!! :)

so just letting ya'll know I may or may not be around much for the next week or so, cuz we're going on vacation to Mexico!!  I'm SO excited, it's kind of a last hurrah before the end of the summer, & I'll start back to work as soon as we get back.  My DH has been working a ton, plus doing online school full time, so it'll be a much needed vacation for him too!  Neither of us have ever been, so we're pretty stoked!  We leave tomorrow, stay at a hotel by the airport, then our plane leaves for Puerta Vallarta on Friday & we'll be there for a week.  We're going with our best friend & his family who have a time share there, so it should be pretty awesome!  If you could please keep me in your T&Ps that I don't get sick while there, that would be much appreciated!!  I have my immodium & I'll def be using all bottled water so hopefully I won't have problems.  Depending if we have internet access there I may be able to pop in here & there.  I'm so excited for a vacation, Mexico here I come!! :)
[Deleted User]northport6tyedyeme12

Re: headed to Mexico!! :)

• Have fun!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lucky!!  Have an amazing time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have fun! I loveeee Mexico! That's where my LO was conceived haha :)
    KFED103northport6[Deleted User]lifesaverz
  • Ummmm They have WiFi...no excuse not to Bump! Lol jk! Have a great time!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

GeauxM&V
  • We'll keep your seat virtual warm while you're gone.  Have an amazing time!
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • NICE! Enjoy your babymoon !!!

(I'd look into going to your local health food store and buying active flora pills? I have read they are safe during pregnancy (though double check and ask doc)...I've taken them with all of my Mexico trips (gone lots) and never once had any "digestive" issues. I dunno, might help ya - not sure if your tummy is extra sensitive at the moment, but might be worth a shot :)

Have a virgin pina colada for me !

• So jealous!!! Have a blast!! 

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • thanks ladies! :)  trying to finish up my packing as we speak!
  • You suck ;) Have fun.
  • Jealous! Have fun!!

• Puerto Vallarta is beautiful, you will love it!
    lifesaverz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards