September 2013 Moms

iPhone apps

Anyone have any good apps to kill time when I'm laying on the couch? Candy crush is the devil and I am stuck on a level! Need something new to entertain me :)

Re: iPhone apps

• I get sucked into the FML app
    4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• Ha I just started Candy Crush too, DH kept telling he he's addicted. I started several rounds of Words with Friends up again. I had played that a lot maybe a year and a half ago when I was nursing my DD. I'd catch up on all those games when I nursed her. Love the iphone for that.

I also like the Pinterest app and my blog reading app when I'm bored. I don't play other games so much anymore but have played solitaire and other random games like Nertz, Minesweeper and MasterMind in the past.
  • Loading the player...
  • Pinterest and minesweeper! I'm totally addicted to both.
  • I love Words with Friends and Scramble with Friends. The Pinterest app is good. If you are a sports fan, I like MLB At Bat and SportsCenter.
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Plants vs zombies B-)
  • I give DH such a hard time about Candy Crush. But we tease each other about everything.

I got addicted to Fruit Ninja really fast. Tiny Wings isn't free but it's adorable and has soothing music. As you can see I like easy mindless games. 
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mcg512mcg512 member
    edited July 2013
    I'm beyond addicted to Candy Crush!  I play Words with Friends and Ruzzle and started playing Running with Friends recently,  it's running with the bulls, you jump and dodge bulls and other things.  I also just downloaded Solitaire Dlx,  it has 16 different card games and has helped put me back to sleep at 4 am many times!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Plants vs Zombies! It's so addictive but so much fun. Bejeweled and bookworm too. I also do sudoku puzzles and angry birds.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm addicted to the Pinterest app but I also play Dice with Buddies a little too often too! It's Yahtzee, just by a different name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like word games so i do a lot of scramble with friends and word searches. And solitaire

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Flow is pretty addicting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"