Trying to Get Pregnant

*Update* Warning TMI (possible yeast infection)

Quick question...I just finished taking antibiotics for a UTI and now I think I may have the beginnings of a yeast infection No discharge but uncomfortable feeling. I just went a bought an at home yeast infection test kit but it said not to test if you have had sex in the last 48 hours (we have) so I guess I have to wait until tomorrow. With that being said, my question is....I expect to ovulate sometime toward the end of this week so if this is a YI, I need to get rid of it ASAP. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Is it okay to take the oral antibiotic when TTC/ovulating? ***So....went to my primary care physician (couldn't get into ob/gyn) yesterday and I do have a yeast infection and a cyst on the rim of my vag. She said the cyst should go away on it's own but to soak in hot Epsom salt baths to speed up the process. She said Monistat 7 and 2 weeks no sex for the infection:( I am so disappointed! We are going to miss O this month so I guess I just need to chalk up this cycle as a loss! Should I continue to temp? Won't the infection cause elevated and inaccurate temps?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: *Update* Warning TMI (possible yeast infection)

• I didn't have elevated temps with mine, but I suppose it's possible. How new are you to temping? It could be beneficial to you to keep temping for a: practice, b:to know if your body would elevate it's temp with a yeast infection, and c: to know when AF is coming.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"