12% 14 votes
Work is an inappropriate place to pee on things
28% 32 votes
I just don't pee on things ever.
5% 6 votes
Special Snowflake
9% 11 votes

Re: Do you Pee on things at work?

• I have to vote SS because I technically PIAC while at work, but I work from home.  I have peed in the package when we've been away, on vacation or at my ILs.  But no pee hoarding for me!
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I want to, but our staff bathroom is downstairs in the basement and to get something to pee in I have to grab my stuff from the manager's office (and assuming he is in there he is sure to ask what I'm doing) and then travel downstairs, do my thing, and bring it back up.
    Hmmm that is quite the dilemma.  What if you kept the test in your pocket and peed in the packaging? 
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Loading the player...
  • I do the dig OPKs at work at lunch.
  • I was actually able to master the wondfo package pee so I do/did that. I dump it into the toilet as soon as I done with it.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• I just feel like a special snowflake today.

Ive checked cm before but I don't think I'll pee on anything
  • I like being a special snowflake. 

I used to pee on OPKs at work, but now IVF has ended that fun.  I would never pee on a HPT at work and if you pee on a HPT at work does that make it a WPT? 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I like being a special snowflake. 

I used to pee on OPKs at work, but now IVF has ended that fun.  I would never pee on a HPT at work and if you pee on a HPT at work does that make it a WPT? 

Funny story - I was at work when I found out I was KU with DS2. I didn't want XH to know that I was testing, so I bought the test on lunch (I worked at Walmart) and ran into the bathroom.
  • I chose ss...I pee on a digi opk, stick it my scrub pocket, wash hands and check the stick a few mins later when no one is around. Then in the trash it goes and no one knows...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes. I have peed into the wondfo wrapper because I pee like a ninja.

I keep the pee sticks and look later. Everything else gets wrapped up and thrown away.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• We have single person restrooms at work, so on lunch, I'll go the the one in the basketball court, since it's the least used, and wait for the test itself to develop.
  • I let some coworkers talk me into taking a HPT at work once, and I hated it, mostly because they waited outside the stall for me, and it was seriously awkward. 

These days, if I worked in an office I am 99% sure that I'd try not pee on anything there, but if I did, I wouldn't store my pee anywhere.  

• I don't think it is inappropriate but it's way to much work to pee on something at work, so I just choose to do it at home.  
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• I am seriously impressed with all these wondfo package pee ninjas! It never occurred to me to do it that way. I never peed on anything at work, but only because of the hassle, and I don't need to be spending more money on tests anyway.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: December 8, 2014
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • To go with my earlier reply, I'm at work for almost 13 hours on the days I work (12 hour shift plus lunch and time before I clock in). I leave my house at 6am and don't get home until 7:45pm...I feel it is completely necessary to pee on opks at work otherwise I would miss my surge - it's already short as is and I typically only get one positive. So I'm all for peeing on things at work.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have in the past, but it was a hpt, and when I was trying for my first. I haven't done it since.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Found out I was preggers w my first in the staff bathroom at work. The shoved the uncovered pee stick in my pocketbook because I had a sudden panic attack!!
  • I work at a hospital so I just steal a pee cup from our storage closet and bring that with a test into the bathroom. Pretty convenient! I work 12 hour shifts so I find it necessary.

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• FeEggie said:

I am super excited to go back to work and start peeing in wondfo packages. I pee in a big ass red solo cup at home.

Every time I sing "red solo cup... I fill you up.. let's make a baby... let's make a baby"

I did it the first time, and now I feel like if I don't I will jinx it.

Lol! I snorted on that one.

Fucking bump!!!!
  • I peed on a HPT at work once.  A co-worker who had just gotten a BFP brought me the test she didn't use from her 2-pack.  

Currently I work in a male correctional facility.  I just don't think it would be appropriate in my case. 
  • Not at work, but at school

• Special Snowflake.

No, I pee once a day with FMU (CBE Digi's).

I don't want to pee on things at work, but I don't think that people that do it (discretely) are in the wrong, either.
    Slappalicious, you're a ho.
    ~Slappy  (just proving that the 3 day wait is not in effect)
  • I was randomly really late for AF once and it was driving me crazy - so I planned that after an offsite mtg I would stop off and buy a HPT and then took it at work. There is a long hallway where I work (at a school) and no one wears a purse- so I tucked it in my pants and locked myself in my office to read it LOL (-). Since I have the summer off I have been lucky enough to do OPKs at home but I am going to turn into a package pee-er when school starts back up if I don't GP before then.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"