September 2013 Moms
Options

Def more irritable

I only have five weeks left ! Due date sept 3rd. But I find my self much easily getting annoyed with ppl or just things goin on. I look forward to alone time. Lol. Maybe it has something to do with not getting sleep at night cause my hips and back are so sore . Or I'm getting up to pee. Lol. Ok I'm done venting. I am excited to get an ultrasound in two weeks to check his size!!

Re: Def more irritable

• Options
    I second this! I have a csection scheduled for the 3rd and it seems like the closer I get, the more irritable I get. Could be the no sleeping and constantly running after a toddler and just being extremely uncomfortable. Hang in there. I have a growth scan coming up as well!
  • Options
    I don't think I am more irritable; I think I am more likely to tell you how irritated I am. I've lost my filter and I don't miss it. Today I was in a crowded elevator and some guy said I was taking up "extra room." I told him I was pregnant, what was his excuse?
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm totally irritable. Small things are just royally pissing me off.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I don't think I am more irritable; I think I am more likely to tell you how irritated I am. I've lost my filter and I don't miss it. Today I was in a crowded elevator and some guy said I was taking up "extra room." I told him I was pregnant, what was his excuse?
    Holy douche alert. What are you supposed to do, stuff your belly in a corset? I'm glad you told him to shove it. People are assholes.

I'm definitely more irritable. Maybe even more sensitive. I noticed it's mostly repetitive sounds and music that annoy me. I used to love music. Now I just love peace and quiet lol. It almost feels like the extra-sensitive sense of smell only with my ears. Can't wait for this to be over and to not be annoyed with literally everything. And we live next to train tracks...
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so much more irritable. Also, no filter anymore, either. Today I was thinking "oh my God, what if I'm just this cynical now and don't like anyone? What if this is who I am and not baby-related?!" Then I thought, whatever, people kind of suck and now they will be less likely to suck around me since I'm going to tell them how annoying they are. ...but seriously, I hope I'm not stuck like this.
  • Options
    I just had this conversation last night with H about why was he in such a bad mood all the time lately and he says it's because I am so irritable he doesn't know what to do or say around me because "apparently" I bite his head off every time.  Sigh.  Guess I need to work on that.  :p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"