Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

So much pain

I've known for about 2 weeks I will miscarry, my hcg levels were very low and then slowly dropping. On Thursday I started cramping a little, Friday also, Saturday I had the tiniest bit of blood, and same for Sunday, with little cramping. Started heavily bleeding last night, and I'm in agony pretty much all the time. I haven't had any clots, i should be 6 1/2 weeks now. Should I be having clots? It feels like its not over yet, but the pain is almost unberable. Any tips?

Re: So much pain

• Good to know. There is so little info given, even by the Dr. Thanks for sharing.
  • I would call your doctor tomorrow if you are still in pain and request a prescription for pain.  I took pain pills and Tylenol and it was still almost unbearable pain.  The only real relief I could get was in the shower. We have a removable massaging shower head... I put it on hot water and pointed directly at my abdomen.  That helped a lot.  I also used one heating pad on my abdomen and the other on my back.  Hugs to you!!!!

Married DH 9/30/2011 - TTC #1 since 11/2012 

BFP 5/30/2013 EDD 2/8/2014 M/C blighted ovum 7/5/2013 8 weeks 3 days 

BFP 11/16/2013  Beautiful, perfect heartbeat 12/9/2013 EDD 7/31/2014  Please be our rainbow baby!

image              image  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"