February 2013 Moms

It's been one of those days

Where I'm counting down the minutes until bedtime. DS is teething and has been unbelievably fussy, hasn't taken a nap all day, I've gotten frustrated during the hours of trying to get him to sleep and I lost my temper and yelled at my dog. It's days like today where I feel like I can't do it anymore and I'm not cut out to be a mom. 5 hours 50 minutes until bedtime :)

Declan 2.21.2013
Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: It's been one of those days

• I hear ya. Here's to a happy bedtime and better day tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • We're in the trenches today, too. DS had a terrible time dealing with his 6 month vax. He was an absolute basket case last night and generally miserable today. I would be counting the minutes until bedtime, but last night was such a disaster, I am afraid what it might bring tonight lol. Hang in there!
  • Loading the player...
  • khazekhaze member
    Oh great! We've got 6 month shots in 3 weeks. Hopefully we'll all make it through today and have a better day tomorrow.

Declan 2.21.2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• I feel exactly the same today. She won't eat or sleep and she 's been miserable all day. I drove around with her in the car for an hour just to get some peace. I'm pretty convinced I'm not cut out for this job. I've been noticeably frustrated all day and I'm sure she can tell
  • You're not alone!  DS is EXHAUSTED (way to go, sleep training!) and a total crank.  I am making my husband take us out to dinner and I plan on ordering some kind of alcoholic beverage the second we get there.

(PS...I feel terrible for my dog...I yell at her all the time now and I never did before!)
    PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • You can do it!! I'm having one of those days too and the only thing that's helped me survive is better than sex cake... And looking forward to a bath tonight :) if noticed better than sex cake come around quite often when I have bad days at our house! ;)
  • Thanks for all the kind words ladies. Getting my little fed and in bed. We survived! And for all of us who had a rough day, I hope we all have a better day tomorrow :) thanks for letting me vent. I really needed to get my frustrations off my chest.

Declan 2.21.2013

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"