March 2014 Moms

I'm always tired..

Seriously from 2pm on its constant yawning, watery eyes and just being plain sleepy. Whenever I get home I lay down and sleep. I can't help it.. Anyone else this tired?

Re: I'm always tired..

• Yup...from the time I get up in the morning, all I can think about is getting back in my bed after work! 
  • Fy1124Fy1124 member
    Im totally in this same boat! I feel guilty about just laying down, I feel like I'm being a bad wife lol my husbands super understanding though thank goodness!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep! Constantly needing a nap and once I'm home I can't do much but go for a walk and think about going to bed. The house is slowly becoming a mess as a result lol I think I'm going to have to break up my one-day-binge-cleaning routine into bits and pieces throughout the week. My poor husband keeps trying to keep up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CodiehCodieh member
    In the same way I am struggling with keeping my eyes open all the time!!
  • It doesn't help that I work in an office and business is slow now. I sit at my desk for hours each day bored and exhausted.

The good news is that I have been actually paying attention to my TV shows. Usually I'm doing things around the house or surfing the net while I'm "watching" TV. After an episode, I realize I missed half. But lately all I do is lay on the couch and watch TV.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"