October 2013 Moms

Breathe.. Breathe..

Came home from the grocery store to find MH's grandpa painting our house. Like the outside of it, priming the exterior. I mean it's not a complete surprise, MH and I have been discussing it but we still haven't picked a color.. We put a few samples on the back months ago but haven't talked much about them since. So today Pop is like, "So did you pick a color yet? This is what I was thinking of doing.." Ok Pop, we will let you know when we decide on a color for the house. It is SO NOT important AT ALL right now. Literally if we don't pick a color today, I guarantee he will take it upon himself to pick a color and just do it. Now our house has big white primer blotches on the side, so we kind of HAVE to now, or it will look ridiculous. Whatever, paint the house, but we will tell YOU when we've decided on a color. He's in such a rush for no reason. In general, he treats our house like it's his. Shows up unannounced to work on our lawn, pulls out bushes without asking us.. It's really frustrating. MH has tried to talk to him but he is the most stubborn man.
DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13

Re: Breathe.. Breathe..

• Send him to my house, I have some 50 year old yews that need pulled up.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Oh don't get me wrong, I love that he wants to help. And he has definitely helped us make improvements. But right, he has no respect for boundaries.
    DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Gotta love old people. LoL

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are having an issue with our neighbor and no boundaries. I completely understand.

I just try to remember it is well intentioned.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • sleepy33 said:

Send him to my house, I have some 50 year old yews that need pulled up.

Lol that's exactly what we did this spring. Nightmare!
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"