October 2013 Moms
Options

Tremors/Spastic Baby???

I am 29wks 3 days with my first little team green baby. 

Baby is moving up a storm but some of the movements aren't the usual kicks, jabs, hiccups and rolls. I have been feeling more of a shaking, tremor type feelings. Is anyone else having a similiar feeling? 

Side Note: I have asked my doctor so I am not looking for medical advice just other mommies feeling the same thing. 

Re: Tremors/Spastic Baby???

• Options
    Yup, I get those occasionally.  
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member
    When the kicks are really strong I feel that. I think it's when there are 2 kicks to the same spot one right after the other. At least that's how I perceive it. I never asked my doc about it because it just seemed normal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tpealetpeale member
    I get those too!! I also remember them from when I was pregnant with ds
  • Options
    Yes occasionally I get those when laying on my side. I sometimes think they may be hiccups but I am not completely sure.
  • Options
    Yes, I do! It freaked me out so bad that I called the Dr and asked if LO could be having seizures, lol. But, that's what it felt like to me. And I'm on baby 3, so don't feel bad. I don't think things ever get less scary, no matter how many children you have. However, I was relieved to see a few other Mamas post about the same thing on here.
  • Options
    Mae208Mae208 member
    Yep. I told my H just the other day it feels like LO is having seizures in there. It's bizarre feeling but totally normal.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ohkayohkay member
    LO did that for the first time yesterday. It really scared me because, DD1 has epilepsy. I looked it up and apparently it is normal.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Doctor said it could be a seizure but that there is no proof of it being something that causes damage after birth. But it could also just be a random movement when baby stretches. Like I said in the post I am just curious if other people are having the same feeling. 

Yay for Healthy Happy Babies!!!
  • Options
    I get that all the time. It could just be amniotic fluid bouncing around when they move a ton. This happens all the time so I'm just kind of used to it haha. I'm not sure exactly what it is though.

• Options
    My baby does this every single night. My daughter did the same when I was pregnant with her. I imagine that they are having a dance party in there ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"