September 2013 Moms
Options

Feeling Stabby

If I am told one more time today that I am being overly dramatic because of the baby I am going to seriously hurt someone. I am not emotional because I am pregnant. I am irritated because people are @$$holes. It's not my fault that I have to work with idiots that want to finger point and don't know how to do their damn job. Sorry. Vent over. I figured my only chance to have someone understand how I feel is to post here.

I am taking tomorrow off so I can get a break from stupidity.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Feeling Stabby

• Options
    mcg512mcg512 member
    Sorry you're having a rough day.  I hope it gets better!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Options
    I could not agree more! People suck. It's not us it's them. I hope your day gets better and you do get a day off tomorrow. 

I have my own workplace drama with a receptionist that works 2 full weeks then is off for 3 days with her 'sick' 12 month old. Not to mention she's 15 weeks pregnant with her 3. Had to stay over an hour late lat night just to do her job. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're dealing with that, I having been struggling to get something done for the past week becasue a co worker refuses to do their job so I can't do mine properly and I'm the one handling the angry (rightfully so) customer. I hate it when I have a legitimate complaint/worry/irritation and people just pull the oh, it's just your pregnant hormones. No, these things would and did make me upset far before I was ever pregnant. I'm not using it as an excuse and no one else should put it on us like that!
  • Options

Stabby? Shoot just bring out the shank...I had to have a wardrobe change from spilling crap down my front...everyone in the office has pointed it out, part of me wants to say: "no this is what I have been wearing all day, it is a mood dress." The more I hear it the more I want to junk punch the guys...image

• Options
    @jkahlich What movie is that gif from?

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ugh tell me about it.....I took today off for the same reason....I told my co-worker I would punch somebody in the face she laughed and said "pregnant women are funny" what does that even mean?!
  • Options
    jkahlich said:

Stabby? Shoot just bring out the shank...I had to have a wardrobe change from spilling crap down my front...everyone in the office has pointed it out, part of me wants to say: "no this is what I have been wearing all day, it is a mood dress." The more I hear it the more I want to junk punch the guys...image

I did tell a few of my coworkers that of I ever saw the guy that ruined my day I would punch him repeatedly in his penis. Love the gif and I love (and hate) that you guys can relate.

Everyone just needs to chill out with throwing the pregnancy card around for my actions. Lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    @redfallon what happens in Vegas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"