January 2013 Moms

How the F do you post photos now?

I went to TinyPics and tried pasting the URL into the little icon above AND I pasted directly into message, no photo.  I hate learning new things :).
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How the F do you post photos now?

• I couldn't figure it out from my computer the one time I tried to do it (too impatient) but I just did it from my phone, it was super easy. Attach a file from you photo library.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• kittynap said:
    There an attach file button when you hit reply.
    Oh, I see it.  Duh.  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • If your picture is on Facebook you can left mouse click and choose Copy Image URL and paste that into the option that pops up when you click the little picture icon [4th from the end] on the top row above the comment box.
  • If your picture is on Facebook you can left mouse click and choose Copy Image URL and paste that into the option that pops up when you click the little picture icon [4th from the end] on the top row above the comment box.
    This is exactly what I do! So easy now!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• jobiann said:
    If your picture is on Facebook you can left mouse click and choose Copy Image URL and paste that into the option that pops up when you click the little picture icon [4th from the end] on the top row above the comment box.
    This is exactly what I do! So easy now!
    Believe it or not, I'm officially off Facebook.  I'd had enough of their permissive policies toward racist and violent posts (even those towards children), and Mark Zuckerberg is now using FB as a way to promote his own personal politics (he permits/stops certain kinds of advertising depending on whether he likes the causes). It's fine, it's a private company and he can do whatever he wants, but I am vehemently opposed to some of the causes he is pushing, and given that he has an international platform, it's kind of an unfair use of power. It's kind of lonely not being on FB with everyone else, but I really couldn't take it anymore, and I get more done at work! [Steps off of soap box].
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"